Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need more TL RGs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 15 2019 1:49 PM (3 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 10:31 AM

there's only one and it fills up a snail's pace.

i know the question is Why make more when one takes so  long to fill?

1) well often some people will avoid particular courses they don't like and prefer options.

2) there are So few options people aren't even used to checking to see if available. No routine.

3) the TL tier is growing due to the increase in RRs to tier to champion. before it was a month or two stopping point. now it's a multiple year place unless people just grind out red tee tourneys.

And don't use free tourney participation  as a measurement. I hate playing in those unless they are some form of Country Club tourney. . just a waste of golf ball hits. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 10:52 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 12:15 PM

Mythanatos:

there's only one and it fills up a snail's pace.

i know the question is Why make more when one takes so  long to fill?

I thought the same about CC tourneys for lower tiers,  I set up several and very few people entered and played.

Thus, I quit setting them up.  Only by more evident participation will more tourneys come.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 1:49 PM

TopShelf2010:

Mythanatos:
    there's only one and it fills up a snail's pace

With all due respect, you have been a Tour Legend for what... a couple hours. And you are already complaining that there are no TL RG's for you to play in?

As someone who frequents the Forums, you should be well aware that this topic has been discussed time and time again.

Congrats on the promotion by the way.

Don

well sure. it didn't affect me until now.

my source of "playing for free" is doing well in RGs.

I searched forums before i posted. very  little said on it and some of that was mostly about brackets.

and what i did find was all before the increase in RRs for TL to champion. 

and everything i said applies.

and finally what does it matter how long i've been a TL?

RSS