Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LEVEL 93 - NEED NEW CLUB SET

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 14 2019 6:11 AM (5 replies)
  • JDionne1
    121 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 7:30 AM

Hi Gang, Reached level 93 and looking to upgrade my clubs, Any suggestions helpful, Cost does not matter, Thanks

Joe

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 9:30 AM

Available to you at the moment is the Callaway Apex @ level 85, or the Taylormade RSi2 irons @ 90.

Hopefully in the next few weeks or so, some new clubs are due, to replace the one removed almost a month ago.

So either wait until then, if you cant then the aforementioned two are available.

Avoid the 94 level Max if you reach that level before new clubs are released, their awful, I had them for a while.

JDionne1:

Hi Gang, Reached level 93 and looking to upgrade my clubs, Any suggestions helpful, Cost does not matter, Thanks

Joe

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 10:16 AM

I always go after the most expensive available ASAP that my level permits in all the inventory categories (except for the balls).  Others may have different opinions on this.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 10:56 AM

JDionne1:

Joe

You do know that its a free rental weekend right ? So go try out whatever your level allows . Its just that easy and its all weekend long . 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 11:21 AM

lonniescott711:

JDionne1:

Joe

You do know that its a free rental weekend right ? So go try out whatever your level allows . Its just that easy and its all weekend long . 

And if you use the free rental you will save a little on the price should you decide to buy.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 6:11 AM

andwhy67:

Available to you at the moment is the Callaway Apex @ level 85, or the Taylormade RSi2 irons @ 90.

Hopefully in the next few weeks or so, some new clubs are due, to replace the one removed almost a month ago.

So either wait until then, if you cant then the aforementioned two are available.

Avoid the 94 level Max if you reach that level before new clubs are released, their awful, I had them for a while.

JDionne1:

Joe

I agree, go for a set with a meterspeed that suits you, as stated new clubs on the way in. Hopefully :)

Bjorn

RSS