Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Discord Voice Services

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 21 2019 3:25 PM (6 replies)
  • LVKid
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 2:27 PM

Looking for a good CC to join that uses Discord voice service to play?

Thanx...

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 3:51 PM

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:33 AM

Hi Lv,

We have discord here at Fairway Fanatic's, Along with Telegram and our forums shout box so always ways to chat. We get around 60 people a day on our forums, Telegram has 75 signed up to it and discord has about 40 signed up and always people on for matches. 

We are one of the top clubs when it comes to participation levels. 7 league divisions, almost 80 people entered our recent major and tons more. We have events for all kinds. Monthly majors/ 3 month tours, pairs cup, Match play events like our own fight club/Ryder cup. Both for pc and mobile players. Also we have a few monthly handicap events as well so everyone has a chance of winning plus theres our academy which is designed to help players get up to legend tier. 

We give away tons of prizes each month, around 10k worth of prizes i would say each month get given out.

Have sent you a invite, come have a look as you wont be disappointed.

Ta Will

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 5:00 AM
    Williams01210021:
    We have discord here at Fairway Fanatic's, Along with Telegram and our forums shout box so always ways to chat. We get around 60 people a day on our forums, Telegram has 75 signed up to it and discord has about 40 signed up and always people on for matches. 
    Thats good to know as I think we have you next in the knockout round of the world cup. I would like to get a talking app instead of typing all the time. I'll ask that member if he has one.
  • LVKid
    42 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 6:37 AM

Discord right now is the best voip program made just for video gaming, bar none! You could run your whole CC voice comms and website from just the Discord app if wanted...best part, its crystal clear and FREE! Jus sayin...

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 9:09 AM

We do at TPC and have been for a while.  It is a great tool for setting up games with others.

• lazebone
    5 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 3:25 PM

I'd love to get an invite as well if possible! Found this thread using a google wgt discord search lol.

RSS