skip nav

Forums

Re: DONNIES GOT LA-FERRARI 19, latest version!!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:34 AM by goldeena. 2 replies.
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,696 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 7:43 AM

*hides*

lolololololos

charge 'em for it Don!!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:05 AM

goldeena:

*hides*

lolololololos

charge 'em for it Don!!!!

ROTFLMAO

Don

PS: I will open the email when I get home from work. LOL

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,696 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:34 AM

Don,

The important thing to get working with it is knowing what 'angle' and HW/ TW refer to...

It is exactly how it looks here - it is very very simple.,

If the wind was coming 'at you' and a direct headwind it would be 0 at the bottom half of that protractor, a headwind at 45 would be at 45 degrees at the bottom half of that protractor.

If the wind was a tailwind at 45 degrees - then it would be at 45 degrees in thge top half of that protractor - easy peasy :-)))

IT IS EXACTLY AS YOU SEE THAT PICTURE DON - I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS PIE, AND THE ERGONOMICS ARE WELL THOUGHTR OUT TOO - you won't be far away from what you need to adjust throughout.

;-)

It is a monster, it has a lot of intricacies - you have to know what you can adjust and how it effects everything else.

It is a horror show the deeper and deeper you go - but it can be used very top level if you just remember the protractor figure above.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yeah - 'them clubs', I am 4 days away from level 97 and if I want to be competitive (that basically translates to "win it" in deena speak, because that's what I am like, lolololos), in the US OPEN - well I neeeeeeeeed those clubs.

I need a sponsor basically.

I have gone to Pete first, and we will see if the guardian of the 115 yd Macdaddy will sponsor me.......if not I will try with another 2 people and if not.......

Then I will have to buy the fu(king things myself and it's EXPENSIVE FOR SOMEONE IN MY POSITION - oh believe it, I have had money coming out of my ears but to live a free life I have had to give up money!!!

effin' money eyyyyyy.

I can't go to the gift of golf foundation because it is headed up by a bigot who won't gift the tranny.

So - if not peter, if not 2 others then I am going to have to literally bankrupt my finances for the next 2 months if I want a chance at the US Open this year.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Peter got them for me without even a twitch - he's getting the full treatment in our next clash report.

oh and gift of golf......

Digg
    Delicious
RSS