Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR WOLF CREEK ENTHUSIASTS

Mon, Apr 29 2019 3:51 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 8:15 PM

As of 27 April 2019 we are now about 81% into Level 3, around 105,965 XP Points in, grossing 120,928 XP Points.

We are about 19% away from our goal of Level 4, about 28,697 XP Points to go.

Our teammate membership remains stable at thirteen (13) members, pushing in tandem harder than ever to reach Level 4.

Our Tournament Director, Teammate "johndoright818" has expressed his dedication to this club and team by publishing creative tournaments without cesation.

All of the current members of Wolf Creek Players Club have expressed their dedication to this club and team with their own extra efforts in reaching Level 4.

I am proud to be an part of this Team.

Also, Teammate "Foxtail69" an Level 49 Pro from the United Kingdom, has been hot, hot, hot on the courses in the last few days.

First, by slamming an personal record Drive of 292.60 yards on 25 April 2019.

Then on 27 April 2019 by skillfully putting an 34.71 footer setting another personal record.

On the same day, following the personal record putt, "Foxtail69" slams another personal record Drive of 318.53 yards.

Congratulations Teammate and well done.

Well that's all the good news for now, will keep you all posted as events happen.

If you are not yet an member of this country club you are missing an enriching World Golf Tour experience.

Thanks for reading this, and special thanks to all of my Teammates.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 3:51 AM

As of 29 April 2019 the Wolf Creek Players Club, an World Golf Tour Country Club, accomplished their goal when reaching country club Level 4.

The goal was accomplished in 20 days through the combined efforts of the clubs Teammates working in tandem in an effective and efficient manner.

The Wolf Creek Players Club is now an successful, small and efficient, World Golf Tour Country Club. Equiped with Putter Pal and Shot Pal.

We can now concentrate more on personal game improvement.

To celebrate this accomplishment the Teammates were awarded an condo for one (1) night at the Wolf Creek Condos, by the Wolf Creek Condos, located just off the first tee of the Wolf Creek Golf Club Golf Course in Mesquite, Nevada, United States.

There, an party of celebration was held. Party baloons, streamers, and festive music filled the air as the Teammates of the Wolf Creek Players Club fell into rapturous delight.

Teammate "DEsh5051" an Level 50 Tour Pro from the United States, sat in with the live band strumming his gitar with some fantastic tangent leads.

The best of foods, cakes, and beverages were all served until everyone had their fill.

Although no parties are permitted at the Wolf Creek Condos, an exception was made by the owner and staff to honer this accomplishment of teamwork.

The owner explained to us that he often stood out on one of the balcanes of the condos and watched the Teammates at work below on the golf course. His words were "Amazing, simply amazing"

The Wolf Creek Players Club thanks Wolf Creek Condos for their friendly, generous reception, and entertainment, for all of our Teammates. This event would have costed the club 500,000 Credits.

We also had one (1) unexpected person show up at our festivity that ended up joining the party. It was the one and only Tiger Woods. Yes! Tiger Woods!

I could hear knocking on the front door of the condo. It was an demanding knock, not an polite knock. An knock like, You open this door now! kinda knock.

When I opened the door an angry face with glazed eyes stared at me. The harsh voise requested that we keep the noise down because he needed to get some rest, as he was playing an important round of golf in the morning.

Then he glanced over my left shoulder into the room, his shifting eyes were looking beyond the floating baloons and streamers. Suddenly his eyes light up wide and bright with amazement as the frown on his face rolled into an bright and cheeful smile.

He then raised his hand and pointed his finger to the corwd of people inside like an frozen statue. Through the drowning music he said with excitement, "Those are the Teammates from Wolf Creek Players Club." "Yes, we are" I replied.

I explained to Tiger what was happening here and invited him in. Without hesitation he stepped into our party and joined right in. In fact, Tiger ended up making more noise than all of us put together.

After all the introductions were made, the music was turned down, and everyone started gathering around Tiger placing him center of attention.

We were mesmerized by his presence as he transfixed us with stories about his golf carrier. He also gave us some tips on chipping and pitching.

This whole event was an once in an lifetime experience. One I will never forget.

Thanks for reading this, and special thanks to all of my Teammates.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• PAGES
RSS