Forums

Help › Forums

Re: R.I.P. Vince '' EVILLABMONKEY ''

Mon, Jun 3 2019 3:42 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Crapclubs
    10 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 7:58 PM

'' But...here, in this "unreal" WGT world...the reality of true friendship often comes to exist even more than with those that are all around us, in person. ''

So true, very nice tribute to Vince doccjs

• GRutledge1
    28 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 8:55 AM

A touching tribute Luis for a man that touched many of our hearts and souls. Indeed, the distance between us made no difference, I consider Vince as a great friend and it's heartbreaking that I'll never enjoy seeing an invite show up with his name again or be able to laugh, joke and learn from him.

Soo sad, we're all going to miss you Vince!

Greg Rutledge Woodstock, ON

• abalam4
    211 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 4:09 AM

As a golfer on wgt I befriended a man that I thought was a little funny by the name so, I joined his club and we became friends.  In reflect of this TRADGEDY(right spelling i hope) I as one person amongst manyi can truly say that VINCE BOYD was my best friend on wgt so, please give a shout out for him.

As a person i was a bit of a s**** at times but I will keep playing for him as he said "dont let them get you down)  "NO DISRESPECT MEANT OR INTENDED"

REST IN  PEACE VINCE BOYD 4/3/2019

CHRIS/ABALAM4

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 9:01 AM

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 9:53 AM

Have not been to forums in awhile..im so sadden to hear about my friend..  God Speed Vince ..hope to see you on the other side brother.

Chris/1973 Indiana brother

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 5:31 AM

I only played with him a few times but, he was witty, friendly, helpful and a great player. With that said, I knew we would become good friends. R.I.P. Bro

Pooped169/Mike

• WickedWoman
    1,173 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 3:42 PM

I will miss our hours and hours talking on Skype, not always playing the game, just chatting.   Will miss this crazy MONKEY man.. He was  a  very special person... once you were able to get to know him,  you knew this instantly.

Rest in peace.....

Donna

• PAGES
RSS