Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Glitches

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 25 2009 4:22 PM (2 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 11:54 AM

I was just wondering if anybody else is having "more than usual"  problems today...It was working pretty good yesterday...Some of the problems I'm having are as follows:

1.) Meter glitches

2.) Hanging up on the backswing

3.)Delayed sound effects

4.) being a poor putter..lol

If someone can explain to me a little bit about that Gamebooster that I have seen posted around the forum I am very interested in some info on how to get it ..Just asking for some assistance... All help is greatly appreciated.!!!

Thanks,Larry               P.S.   First 3 are serious problems

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 4:13 PM

Hi Larry ... you can Gamebooster at  www.iobit.com.  I think you have to download the Advanced Syatem care b4 you do Gamebooster, b/c it's one of the apps. ASC also has SmartRam, which helps to free up some of your memory ( srry , not that fog where you woke up with some ugly woman). Seriously, Gamebooster does seem to help by shutting down uselss crap running in the background.

Jeff

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 4:22 PM

Thanks alot Jeff, it has been horrible today,Nothing has been cosistent but the poor putting.LOL...I'll try it and let you know if it helps..thanks again

Larry               P.S. Are you sure theres nothing you san do about that fog..lol

RSS