Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Announcement: TrialPay is Leaving

Sat, Jun 8 2019 10:26 AM (26 replies)
  • Elmo031
    45 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:35 PM
    In latest mobile update, free credit videos are no longer available. Any chance it will be available in any future updates? Cheers Jason
  • cmac380
    10 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 3:05 PM
    Hello WGTChampion, Just wondering what happened to the free videos today? They were removed from IOS this afternoon. Thanks, Cmac
  • RickyRogue
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 4:30 PM

I have played 341 days straight since signing up, no more free 2 credit videos and I am out of here. Will not pay money for any online game. End of story and an era I guess.

Oh well  GoT is over, I guess WGT can end as well!

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 2:16 PM

Thank you for the update WGTChampion

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 1:25 AM

Trial pay sucks anyway there are still many other ways to get "free" credits. They are not free they take some time but not as much as most people think after you learn how to do it efficiently.I agree with you 100% I will not pay money out of my pocket to play. I doubt this is the end of WGT because of this lol.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 9:34 AM

RickyRogue:

I have played 341 days straight since signing up, no more free 2 credit videos and I am out of here. Will not pay money for any online game. End of story and an era I guess.

Oh my.  I guess it is curtains for WGT without your zero income.

Did you ever find out that the free credit videos are NOT gone?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 10:26 AM

DoctorLarry:

RickyRogue:

Oh my.  I guess it is curtains for WGT without your zero income.

Did you ever find out that the free credit videos are NOT gone?

He isn't gone either, so maybe he did and managed to postpone the end of the era.

RSS