Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Announcement: TrialPay is Leaving

Sat, Jun 8 2019 10:26 AM (26 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 11:08 AM

UPDATE: TrialPay will removed from the site with our May downtime, and will be removed from mobile via update in May. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 11:08 AM

lonniescott711:

So how come we cant get any love on the pc side of the game Champ . Slowly but surely the offers are fading away and earning credits is getting harder . Radium One currently has no videos on the pc side of the game as well . Matter of fact there havent been any videos since the start of the year .

If not for the surveys I wouldnt be able to earn any credits on the pc platform at all . So something needs to be done for this side of the game .

We haven't forgotten about PC. We'll chat soon...ish. 

_CHAMPION 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 1:45 PM

lonniescott711:
    Slowly but surely the offers are fading away and earning credits is getting harder

This game is heading towards a pay to play only and if so, how many players with a multitude of credits are going to wanna off load their credits now there's not much in the 'elite' collection to aim for.

A sleeve or two of balls, set of clubs here and there, gifted equipment for a MPC's with the aid of paypal for example...!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:03 AM

andwhy67:
    This game is heading towards a pay to play only and if so, how many players with a multitude of credits are going to wanna off load their credits now there's not much in the 'elite' collection to aim for.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. I make all the credits I need taking the Peanut Lab surveys and watching a few ads on mobile. 

TrialPay has been a joke for the last year or 2. 

about 2/3 of the offers load to    https://www.searchcactus.com/ which is a blank page and some of the offers for free credits are ridiculous. Like The Dollar General offer. Trade a $50 Dollar General Gift card for 2600 credits. In other words spend enough money to buy 5000 credits to get 2600 credits. 

Like I said  earlier in the thread at one time TrialPay was a good source of free credits but I was only able to complete 7 offers for maybe 100 credits last year and none since September of last year.  By contrast I made close to 1000 credits in the last 2 or 3 days taking the Peanut Lab surveys. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:47 PM

andwhy67:

lonniescott711:
    Slowly but surely the offers are fading away and earning credits is getting harder

MPC's with the aid of paypal for example...!

...If you like getting your account banned.

_CHAMPION

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 3:08 PM

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 1:39 PM

Already unavailable here too…!

@ BTB

If people are not able to watch videos for credits and spending money, then it’s a play to play…….simples!!

Then you state later that credits are becoming harder to obtain….?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 8:10 PM

Strange. I still am getting offers on both mobile and  PC. They don’t pay off very Weil and many of the offers load to something totally different than the offer but they are still there for now. 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 9:25 AM

it's just credits..........   bust open that wallet........... anti up........   move along...

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 2:02 AM

LuckySkreet:

it's just credits..........   bust open that wallet........... anti up........   move along...

I disagree. I made up my mind a long time ago playing this game that I will not spend any money on it. I have learned how to make the most out of getting the "free" credits, they are not free they cost time. I have put some credits away in case WGT does go to a pay to play or just give them away at some time.Doing surveys on here I realized I can actually make real money doing surveys on other sites. So now it's like do I want to spend my time making more credits for this game or making real money. I still do both and almost feel guilty when I make credits for this game instead of  doing surveys for real money and a bigger deposit to my checking account. I currently have 102,261 credits mostly all from surveys and video's and more than all the equipment I can use.I make anywhere from 20 to 50 bucks a week  doing surveys at other sites for real money. I spend time doing it yes but not as much as many might think after I learned how to do it. Different strokes for different folks. I am still so cheap I play the top quality WGT GI S ball at 82 credits per sleeve most of the time LOL. As other people have said that is the cheapest ball that has a little of everything.I  do agree that with trial pay leaving it's just another tiny sliver of the pie going away, cannot get much from them for a long time anyway so who cares go for something else available and move on.

RSS