Wed, Mar 27 2019 8:37 PM (8 replies)
  • rabn
    128 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 12:34 PM

cant get distance scale to play shots how do i fix help

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:04 PM

Play. Observe/record results. Adapt. Play again. Adjust. Repeat first 5 steps. Enjoy. ;)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:06 PM

rabn:

cant get distance scale to play shots how do i fix help

Not sure I understand.  Are you referring to shot pal or putter pal or just the meter?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:09 PM

Are you a mobile player or PC? It's hard to understand what you are asking.

• rabn
    128 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:16 PM

its the meter scale not showing scale to judge distance

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 2:05 PM

Open the game window and under your name click on menu and then options. Scroll down a ways to find shot pal and putter pal and make sure they are clicked to "on".

If they are clicked "on" and you are still not getting the meter increments then you may have it turned off on the meter itself. Start a game so you get the meter up on your screen, then look near the end of the meter, where 90-100% would be. At the bottom of the meter is a little "shot pal" logo, it should be highlighted in green. If it's not then just click the logo to turn it back on. Hope it helps fix it for ya!

TP

EDIT: I notice now that you do not belong to a country club and you have no recent purchases of shot pal or putter pal. Did you recently leave a country club? These are free amenities of clubs above level 4. Otherwise you have to purchase them in the pro shop.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 2:31 PM

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:55 PM

TopShelf2010:

Solid reply TP... nicely done.

If I may, not to hijack this thread but...

I am rather impressed the OP is still rockin' the Nike balls. LOL

Must have really stocked up before they were pulled from the Pro Shop.

Thx Don. The OP must have bought a ton of them because he does play a ton of games in stroke, alt & match play. yet no ball purchases in last 3 months.

Actually just one pro shop purchase in last 3 months.........a cc pass a few days ago. Never played in a club tournament last 3 months so maybe that is the issue with the meters, he may have been removed from a club for one reason or another, might not even realize that he was removed, I dunno!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 8:37 PM
    Just sent you an invite to The Golf Masters Club. That will get your meter scales back. All we ask is that you use your free passes to help the club's XP count. You are most welcome in our tournaments, but it's not a requirement for membership. Side note: I found a Nike ball in the tall grass the other day. So far, it's been a great ball, particularly for the price.
RSS