Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bracket Tourneys are One Round

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 20 2019 11:21 PM (3 replies)
  • golfbalz24
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 2:15 PM

I tried to give this game another shot but to no avail.  Nobody can advance in any of the bracket tournaments.  This game has been around for years and it is still so buggy.  

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 3:10 PM

If so, I wonder why I received quite a few Bracket awards - one for winning, and others for arriving in second or third rounds...

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 7:25 AM

I too have had a lot of success in bracket tourneys. if you had a issue did you contact WGT about it? 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 11:21 PM

golfbalz24:

I tried to give this game another shot but to no avail.  Nobody can advance in any of the bracket tournaments.  This game has been around for years and it is still so buggy.  

Well, players do advance in the bracket tournaments.

You have starter clubs which are very inaccurate and unpredictable - the game itself is not buggy.  Those clubs make it hard to do as well as players with better clubs.

You have not played many ranked rounds - seems like you are playing bracket tourneys mostly.  To get better at the game, you have to practice.  That is the primary way people improve play and get better.

I would play a lot of stroke play practice rounds - even with the free starter balls - to get a better feel for what your clubs do.  You can take the same shot over and over again with different clubs, shot types, etc., to find what works.

GL.

RSS