Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Click Here If You Like Making Brackets!

Mon, Apr 1 2019 12:52 PM (5 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 8:37 AM

Hello everyone,

If you didn't know, the NCAA tournament is on and it seems like most people enjoy making brackets. What if I told you there was another bracket contest you could enter for credits? What if I told you that this was for the NCAA tournament and is actually for the WGC Match Play this week? It is obviously too good to be true... or is it?

I have set up a bracket league on PGATour.com for any WGT members who want to participate. Now here is some important information I wanted to pass along so we can make this as easy as possible. First, if you could just set your bracket name to your username, it will make it much easier to pay out. Second, please note that the bracket doesn't get set-up until tonight and then the tournament starts Wednesday. Lastly, if you enjoy doing these types of things, check out the One & Done League, it is never too late to join and we play each week for prizes.

Alright so here are the payouts:

1st Place: 1,200 Credits

2nd Place: 600 Credits

3rd Place: 200 Credits

Instructions on how to join the league:

1. Click Here

2. Search For "World Golf Tour", the league name

3. Enter the password "topgolf", all lower case and not including the quotes

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or just want to brag ahead of time because you know who is winning.

P.S. One & Done League will be posted later today or early tomorrow

-Judge Smails

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 7:50 AM

Thanks to everyone who joined, even though our picks weren't great, we still have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes to give out.

1st Place: RMS1364

2nd Place: DirtyDuffer

3rd Place: SamSpayed

You should see those credits in your account now. Hope everyone had a good time and remember we do this every week with the One & Done League.

-Judge Smails

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 8:15 AM

Thank you Judge.  I guess there is some truth to 'even a blind squirrel...'!! Just enough right picks..

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 8:32 AM

I tried logging in and got

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 9:14 AM

Thank you for sponsoring the event, Judge Smails.  It was fun to win a few credits.  Pure luck on my part, though 😎

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 12:52 PM

Thank you Judge for doing this. Speculative and fun. I watched some Saturday and Sunday made a difference viewing it. 

RSS