Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash... Time for a change

Fri, Jun 10 2022 12:45 PM (65 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 4:10 AM

Nancy1959:
    I don't know why they don't hire me, because I could make them a lot more $$, LOL!
    It's mainly because you would cost them, and that seems to be a major obstacle.

Apparently, the whole CC XP system with the Clashes as a cash cow plus the Golden Calf as a Big Carrot is profitable enough. Changes are costly, too!

Edit:

Wonder why facebook receives a request while I send the post - my browser showed it in an info window...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 6:32 AM

Short of a long and proven track record of business acceleration the company, quite rightly, won't be accepting offers of paid employment to accelerate their business. 

The CLASH is played for kudos by participating players.   Most see zero kudos and so leave it alone, but those that do have a "comp". Were prizes to be worth really chasing (think RGs etc) then 99.99999% of the current competitors would be blown out the water.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 7:03 AM

• potraiser
    520 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 7:55 AM

goldeena:

I find you comical, a 1 trick pony tour chumpion who can't play the game any other way doesn't like it - blocked for life Kenbo00

carry on.

You obviously don't know anything about Ken. Maybe try some research before putting someone down next time.( just a thought.)

cheers!

• Rick6208
    2,142 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 12:28 PM

3 YEARS LATER AND THE CLUB CLASH PRIZE STRUCTURE IS STILL THE SAME !

COME ON WGT , UP THE PRIZES TO THE TOP 20 CLUBS TO KEEP THE INTEREST ALIVE

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 12:48 PM

Rick6208:

3 YEARS LATER AND THE CLUB CLASH PRIZE STRUCTURE IS STILL THE SAME !

COME ON WGT , UP THE PRIZES TO THE TOP 20 CLUBS TO KEEP THE INTEREST ALIVE

• Rick6208
    2,142 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 4:01 PM

True ! But it’s easier to read ! Lol

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 4:14 PM

Rick6208:

True ! But it’s easier to read ! Lol

No, it's not. It's much more difficult. 

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 9:18 AM

Kenbo00:

This is to the WGT... It is time to make the clash fun again or you will see it decline more and more. You give us max wind and fast greens 2 out of the last 3 clashes. People are burning out... and with the rewards you hand out. Just don't want to continue.

Without question... make it challenging. But you are making it suck!

Prizes... your marketing team sucks. Give out allot more prizes to the top 10 clubs so that people have a reason to want to play. It's called return on investment. You spend $10k to make $100k (Just example).

Just look at how many clash clubs are left... It's dwindling every week. Pretty soon even the top two will say enough. 

Don't take this lightly if you cherish the income from clashes...

Could not agree more been saying it for a year now ....The prize structure is terrible.......Members  in our club have NO incentive to Play....For what?...The 5 passes they get which does NOTHING for them personally?? Or 2 more Course builder tokens? (we have a full 10 Customs built courses  already the limit!) And some 95+ plus tokens on the shelf now...How bout Giving the top 20 or 25 Clubs clash players ONE SINGLE GOOD BALL? Not even a sleeve...Just 1  Titleist or Top Taylor Made ball...That may sway that player to even buy a sleeve once they try it?? Equals More money for WGT? And clubs 3 thru 10  should do a little better?

Give us a reason to WANT to shoot for top 30 or better.... more playing equals more ball usage and Passes purchased Seems a no-brainier to me?

Just my dime.....JD

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 10:34 AM

It’s the itch the majority of us have. We complain about the prize structure yet we come back every two weeks and play. It’s all bragging rights. They most likely will never change the prizes but I can guarantee we all will be playing come 20 February.  

RSS