Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FLASH SALE! Last chance to get these clubs!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 22 2019 12:27 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 1:22 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm !! 

This 25% discount ain't very big help to anyone, I suppose !! 

Instead lower the level n thus some of the peeps will be able to grab it. Most peeps gets free videos so that they can afford up to some extent but jumping levels, need more than the designated days.

Just my thoughts !! 

- Carl

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:03 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 5:10 AM

TopShelf2010:
    There are options available in the Pro Shop to help people gain XP's more quickly....

Who was it said "you can't buy experience"?

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 6:14 AM

TopShelf2010:

carlosdev:
    Most peeps gets free videos so that they can afford up to some extent but jumping levels, need more than the designated days.

There are options available in the Pro Shop to help people gain XP's more quickly....

XP Boost Plus

XP Boost Super

XP Boost Ultra

And then there are the  Memberships...

WGT Plus Membership (50% more XP's)

WGT Premier Memberships (Double the XP's)

Or, if a player does not want to spend credits to advance, they can simply...

PLAY MORE OFTEN.

I do not mean any disrespect in any way. I am simply getting tired of hearing players suggesting that WGT should "lower levels." Seems like there are a lot of players out there that WANT WANT WANT but these same players do not want to put in the TIME and EFFORT.

Again, I apologize for being in a crabby mood this morning

Carry on

Don

lol If you are getting tired. do not respond ! Simple 
    As this is a public forum, people can speak out their suggestions n whatever they want to (infinite times). You cannot stop it jus because you think it's tiring. 

Like you said. so many are mentioning about lowering the level because so many are missing the clubs due to the same issue !!

Now this offer comes with a little discount n you are talking about bankrupting policies lol like buying memberships !!  

End of the day ! if you are having a bad morning.. well.. not anybody's else concern ! 

- Carl

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:10 AM

carlosdev:
    Like you said. so many are mentioning about lowering the level because so many are missing the clubs due to the same issue !!

I suspect the number missing out on these clubs isn't that high. That's especially so since they would probably only lower them by 5 levels. Additionally, the highest level club is Level 85. If someone played consistently, the person could have gotten to that level in about 6 months. 

Besides, except for maybe the L85 Rogue Irons, none of those clubs are "game changers." 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:22 AM

TopShelf2010:
    I am simply getting tired of hearing players suggesting that WGT should "lower levels." Seems like there are a lot of players out there that WANT WANT WANT but these same players do not want to put in the TIME and EFFORT.

Thats part of the game , the wanting . We all want the better clubs which we get as we play . This flash sale catches players off guard , even when putting their time in to earn the clubs they want . 

When the Nikes were about to be discontinued they were lowered 5 levels . The same could be done with these clubs to . I think those XP boosts only work up to a certain level so of no benefit to some players now . It wouldnt hurt anything or change the game in any way so yeah lower the levels . Give the lower levels a better deal than a discount .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:34 AM

lonniescott711:
    When the Nikes were about to be discontinued they were lowered 5 levels . The same could be done with these clubs to

While true, I don't recall WGT reducing the price. 

The reality is that whatever WGT does, someone will complain or (at the very least) suggest it should be done differently. 

If they lowered the levels, then some will say "they should lower the price as well" or "lowering the levels is not fair to those who put in the time and effort, that's not fair to them." 

If they don't lower the price, then someone will say "not everyone can earn free credits; in fact, a lot of players aren't in that position. WGT is taken advantage of those players." 

Everyone does realize that WGT did have the option of not running any promo and just taking them out of the Pro Shop, yes? I mean. They're doing something nice and still people suggest it's not enough or not quite right. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:55 AM

EasyEdward:

So Champion: Has the Art Department caught up and now made all the new clubs for this and last round of sales that are now gone?

I think I mentioned before that last month and this month would be a little on the slow side, and then it should ramp up pretty good. 

Obviously you'll see some new clubs after our next downtime. 

_CHAMPION 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 8:20 AM

WGT is an internet entertainment vehicle that some people take far too seriously. WGT has found ways to tap into their " WGT addiction" as shown by the forum threads that they start or reply to that demand deals, easier play, more courses, better performing equipment, or point out WGT conspiracies.

Sometimes people seem to forget that this is an entertainment BUSINESS. Companies seldom ask their customers if they should remove products from the marketplace, increase or lower prices, or change models. PT Cruisers sold better than Edsels but both are gone.

Be glad that Topgolf is keeping WGT available to us as a "free" internet based game. If they were to switch to a subscription business model, such as Hulu or Netflix, we all might be thinking about the cost of our entertainment choices. As it is today, WGT operates without transparency and we are not privy to their thinking because it is their business.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 12:27 PM

HackWilson1930:

WGT is an internet entertainment vehicle that some people take far too seriously. WGT has found ways to tap into their " WGT addiction" as shown by the forum threads that they start or reply to that demand deals, easier play, more courses, better performing equipment, or point out WGT conspiracies.

Sometimes people seem to forget that this is an entertainment BUSINESS. Companies seldom ask their customers if they should remove products from the marketplace, increase or lower prices, or change models. PT Cruisers sold better than Edsels but both are gone.

Be glad that Topgolf is keeping WGT available to us as a "free" internet based game. If they were to switch to a subscription business model, such as Hulu or Netflix, we all might be thinking about the cost of our entertainment choices. As it is today, WGT operates without transparency and we are not privy to their thinking because it is their business.

Exactly.  We can play for free at the moment, and we can decide whether to get better equipment if we want to.  We even have a way to get the needed credits free!

I see a lot of whining and complaining about free stuff (not just here) and know that some people will never be satisfied.  And that will ever be.

Just play to have fun, folks - or go home!!

• PAGES
RSS