Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ads on a pay site

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:26 PM (5 replies)
  • cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 6:19 AM

Again, so sick and tired of ads on a pay site. I been told to use different browsers to avoid this but I like playing the browser of MY choice. I have spent hundreds of dollars here and have to put up with 90 seconds of ads to begin a round then another 90 seconds of ads at the turn. This is pathetic and uncalled for forced ads after paying high amounts for balls and rounds of golf. Burning out on this crap real fast......thinking my xbox is more fun no ads to watch there. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 8:06 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 10:27 AM

Technically it's not a pay site.  Yes you have the option to pay, but for all intents and purposes, it is free to play no?

Take Don's advice with Adblock.  I haven't seen an add in I don't know how long.

PS, ad block is free too.  It may ask for a donation but you can install it without donating.

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 1:06 PM

Seriously how many times are you going complain in the forums about the ads when there are simple solutions to the problem. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 1:16 PM

cherokeegreen:

Again, so sick and tired of ads on a pay site. I been told to use different browsers to avoid this but I like playing the browser of MY choice. I have spent hundreds of dollars here and have to put up with 90 seconds of ads to begin a round then another 90 seconds of ads at the turn. This is pathetic and uncalled for forced ads after paying high amounts for balls and rounds of golf. Burning out on this crap real fast......

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:26 PM

cherokeegreen:
    This is pathetic and uncalled for forced ads after paying high amounts for balls and rounds of golf. Burning out on this crap real fast......thinking my xbox is more fun no ads to watch there. 

All that and a Level 106 player has weak sauce for the most important club in the bag?  L19 putter?

C'mon, Man!

RSS