Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flash Player

Tue, Mar 19 2019 3:56 AM (4 replies)
  • epp46
    10 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:38 PM

Running Win 7,  I have Adobe Flash Player installed.  (4 times now) and no matter what I do that little post keeps popping up, over ten times per game. I see the message in the beginning of WGT loading.  "Got Flash"  but it only appears for about one second. How can I stop this thing from popping up even during the game, and also does this have anything to do with the in game Menu?  I adjust settings and the next time I play the game I have to reset them.  (like lowering the volume of the music)  I never had these problems before this past 9 months    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• epp46
    10 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 8:33 AM

Having experienced the above problem for months on "FireFox"  and I hate IE because it is so slow with far to many ads.  I downloaded "Google Chrome" and it asked me one time if I wanted to allow "Flash" I clicked yes and the game plays great with no flash pop ups

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 9:20 AM

If you are referring to this...

...then you can stop it from appearing by adding its URL...

http://media5.wgt.com/assets/community/images/wgt/game/enableflash.png

...to your adblock program (if you have one).

To prevent having to re-enter your game settings, make sure your browser does not clear its cookies when you close it.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 7:16 PM
    Pops up for about 1 second here too. In the grand scale of things I'm concerned about, this one doesn't even make the chart.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 3:56 AM

Warning for everybody, I got a Adobe Flash Update box yesterday.

Which I declined

RSS