Forums

Help › Forums

Re: does admin check players if they hack

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 17 2019 3:30 PM (6 replies)
  • MelvinIgnao
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 9:33 PM

i just played 1 fishy hack low lvl hitting perfect shots consistent created only yesterday the account hes keep saying hes got master friend still doesnt matter the way he play is so fishy

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:46 PM

MelvinIgnao:

i just played 1 fishy hack low lvl hitting perfect shots consistent created only yesterday the account hes keep saying hes got master friend still doesnt matter the way he play is so fishy

If the question is:

"Are there cheats on WGT?"

The answer is:

"Why yes, I believe there are!"

"Can the mods/admins catch them?"

"Well, they try, but it is hard".

You can send a message through Customer Support but you will likely need some backup - more than just a suspicion.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:38 PM

DoctorLarry:

"Can the mods/admins catch them?"

"Well, they try, but it is hard".

You can send a message through Customer Support but you will likely need some backup - more than just a suspicion.

How hard (both do they try and is it)? Take the Wolf Creek championship for example, five tied on 59 but I could only be bothered looking at three. 

One joined on the 4th and has only played only on that day, got to Pro and then playing CTTH. Strangely has a friend who joined on the 3rd and only played on the 3rd and 4th, getting to pro and then playing CTTH. The two of them have another freind in common.

Another joined on the 13th of this Month, the third joined early this month and immediately averaged a shade under 60 in his hack rounds.

Of course all of the above could be a combination of coincidence and talent ;-)) So unless you're in the room with someone who is cheating how do you provide "backup"?

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 6:03 PM

I just send them as much info as I can about the players I think are sandbagging and leave the rest up to WGT. You get an email saying thanks, we'll look into it and we can't tell you the outcome. I've only reported two or three players.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 6:57 PM

LOL with your YELLOW DOT ,1 forfeit i 3 years 

WPT is looking good.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:00 PM

ander101:
    WPT is looking good.

Poker?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 3:30 PM

Lol. the recently finished BOP5 is the best I've seen in a while, still I've no proof of any cheating : -)) 

RSS