Re: NIKE Vapor irons

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 13 2019 5:44 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 6:26 PM

andwhy67:
    And yep, certain people on here made a huge song and dance about the fact that the opportunity was available.

Sometimes, this place is just like academia: the fights are so fierce because the stakes are so small. :-) 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 12:57 PM

borntobesting:
    I don't know where you got that misinformation but Nike clubs have been gone since 2017.

or perhaps i just know more than you. 

as has been covered they were removed from the pro shop. But they were still available for purchase.

see above for method.

as far as i've heard the glitch has been fixed a few weeks ago.

and just a little tip for life.

Just because you believe something to be true doesn't necessarily make it so.

in other words:. You don't know what you don't  know. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:22 PM

@Mythanatos

Since we're sharing tips, here's a tip: borntobesting is one of the nicest people on these boards. You might want to consider scaling back the tone a bit. It's not warranted or deserved. 

Besides, channeling your inner Donald Rumsfeld today? 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 5:35 PM
    Robert, I watched the Rumsfeld press conference when it aired. Upon hearing the quote in question, my first thought was, "Where's Orwell when you need him?"
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 5:44 PM

mkg335:
    Robert, I watched the Rumsfeld press conference when it aired. Upon hearing the quote in question, my first thought was, "Where's Orwell when you need him?"

😀 

• PAGES
RSS