The smallest Cat is a work of Art.

DaVinci.

Or whomever cares to care.

Strollin and diggin' it.

~txzdave~

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 8:36 AM

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."  -    Mark Twain

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is,Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”   - William Blake   This is the line that gave Aldous Huxley the title of a book about his experience with mescaline called The Doors of Perception which in turn inspired a young poet to name his band simply The Doors.

And my wife's least favorite, which is  actually a mash up of two that I love to use to warn young men entering the world of pubescent females....

"Never argue with a woman, it's like trying to teach a pig to sing.  It wastes your time and annoys the pig."   

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 10:55 AM

What knockers!!!  Dr. Baron Frederick Von Frankenstein...I mean "Fronkunsteeen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9K9wiH2Lko

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 2:11 PM

"when you're hungry you should eat something"

Gherkinhead1

lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 2:26 PM

• Adversity not only builds character, it reveals it.
    • A snake in hand needs to find bush
    • What's good for the goose is good for the gander

• NutsyCheeznuts
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2019 5:58 PM

May those who love us, love us, and those who don't,may God turn their hearts, and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 3:58 AM

" Stay with me now "

Yancy

Doc :)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 10:56 PM

Amen.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:52 PM

"    I have enjoyed this Game we call WGT , The Good and bad ,  Years of friends , some new some old and the ones Gone . "

OPY

RSS