Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Deleting a CC Tournament

Sun, May 3 2020 3:09 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 4:24 AM

One issue I hit yesterday in posting a Tournament, I went to post it and it said we were not the right level for changing Tees.

We are a L-19 Country Club and I setup Default tees. So I hit the button again and now I got 2 Tournaments,

Just pointing it out to everyone else, this can happen when you see that error message.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 9:40 AM

Same thing just happened to me today. I only clicked once on my mouse but two identical tournaments showed up. These are our monthly player of the month tournaments with credit prizes at the end.

Wish WGT would let the owner delete their own tournaments.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 11:35 AM

Dave33200:
    Same thing just happened to me today. I only clicked once on my mouse but two identical tournaments showed up.

Same for me last week. I tried to create a tournament in PCEA only to get a message telling me our club wasn't at a sufficient level for what I wanted, and when I went back to flash and successfully tried it there I saw it had also created the PCEA version anyway. So then I had two.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 3:09 PM

Wutpa:

Dave33200:
    Same thing just happened to me today. I only clicked once on my mouse but two identical tournaments showed up.

Same for me last week. I tried to create a tournament in PCEA only to get a message telling me our club wasn't at a sufficient level for what I wanted, and when I went back to flash and successfully tried it there I saw it had also created the PCEA version anyway. So then I had two.

Thats exactly what happened to me

• PAGES
RSS