Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:02 PM (37 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 8:17 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:54 AM

bigbeno2575:

They returned my Versa but was hoping for the sabertooth :( I busted my bells to get to 98 and now I am disappointed. The new taylor made putters dont seem as good.I hope they replace it soon.

Not to worry . You got your credits and there are still new clubs to be added to the pro shop . There are still new putters to be added to replace the ones removed from the proshop . I`m waiting to see what`s going to replace the L 98+ Sabertooth putter as well as the other remaining high level clubs . Maybe they will finally be added with this coming end of month updates . 

Its only a couple more weeks away so be patient and just hold on . Save your credits add to them in fact as the new price will most definitely be higher than before .

• bigbeno2575
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 3:56 PM
    I hope you are right I was really expecting to upgrade my putter. I drank all types of juices broke night blood sweat and tears. Git my credits the level but no putter.
  • norbini
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:30 AM

A tad expensive, but the replacement has arrived.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:34 AM

• norbini
    7 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:28 PM

Bought it, like it. (now to learn it's "foibles"

The only thing I lost out on was the discount for renting (currently level 98), but I can live with that. 

Thanks WGT

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:02 PM

norbini:

Bought it, like it. (now to learn it's "foibles"

The only thing I lost out on was the discount for renting (currently level 98), but I can live with that. 

Thanks WGT

Same here.  Too late for the discount but a much better putter than I had and better than the L101 Spider I was waiting to get.

So far, I am making more putts but I can't say for sure if the putter is making a difference or it is just my turn to make a few putts after a dry spell.

RSS