Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L98)

Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:02 PM (37 replies)
  • ander101
    390 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 12:20 PM

I believe that the Callaway name was used for upcoming equipment.

i am reminded of my youth, in a car, on a family road trip, ? are we there yet, answer:nope

? how much longer till were  there, answer : oh it won't be long now. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 7:19 AM

ander101:

OHHHH!

Can't wait. This ^^^^^^^ is a nail biter,,,lol. Callaway! NOW I'm excited.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 9:43 AM

Since we don't know when the new equipment will show up & have only one manf. name lets make up some of our own equipment w features, lol.

My choice is the Baby Bertha putter by Callaway, with it's telescopic shaft and inflatable grip make it a unique must have putter. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 10:46 AM

overtheedge:

ander101:

OHHHH!

Can't wait. This ^^^^^^^ is a nail biter,,,lol. Callaway! NOW I'm excited.

HaHaHa  😜��

• Snoper
    24 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 6:43 PM

If you get a Hammy congtrats.  I'd like a hicory stafted Crossman mallet head putter.

Tnx in advance     ^'5

Snoper

• bigbeno2575
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 3:56 PM
    Hello I reached level 98 yesterday and I sold my Versa level 70 assuming I could buy the sabertooth 98. I then realized its not longer in the store do you think wgt would be kind enough to return my Versa?
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:17 PM

bigbeno2575:
    Hello I reached level 98 yesterday and I sold my Versa level 70 assuming I could buy the sabertooth 98. I then realized its not longer in the store do you think wgt would be kind enough to return my Versa?

They may since it was done as a mistake . Contact them through C/S and explain what happened . The worst that can happen is they say no . In the future make sure the clubs you want are available before you sell what you have .

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:20 PM

Contact customer support. It seems likely they will! Had a freind in a similar situation and they helped him out. You may have to stay after them a bit! GL.

• bigbeno2575
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:32 PM

They returned my Versa but was hoping for the sabertooth :( I busted my bells to get to 98 and now I am disappointed. The new taylor made putters dont seem as good.I hope they replace it soon.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 7:30 PM

bigbeno2575:

They returned my Versa but was hoping for the sabertooth :( I busted my bells to get to 98 and now I am disappointed. The new taylor made putters dont seem as good.I hope they replace it soon.

I like the TM Spider putters just fine, but everyone is different.  I am waiting on the Spider at Lvl 101 now.

WGT did announce the changes in the Pro Shop were coming and also when they happened, so I am surprised you missed these announcements.  They changed some of my planned purchases, as well, but thems' the breaks! 

RSS