Forums

Help › Forums

Re: grid now looks like jungle gym

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:40 PM (8 replies)
  • Bonemaster
    23 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 7:22 AM

Yesterday the grid on the green became a bunch of peaks and valleys that do not represent the green. I am using a Mac and Opera browser. I will try other browsers to see if that helps.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 8:39 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 10:40 AM

I have had that happen and used a different browser. It went away

• Bonemaster
    23 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 5:08 PM

Thanks, Don, will do. I have switched to Chrome for Mac and the grid is fine. I did check Opera for Mac (my preferred browser) again, and it is still whacky.

I am too old to get frustrated, but thanks for talking me down if I was! Just wanted to let you know. I suspect the most recent Opera update is to blame. They hate Flash, I think.

Thanks for years of enjoyment on WGT. Nothing about it is more frustrating than actual golf, so I have no complaints.

Next time I have time to Submit a Bug Report while in the game I will use Opera.

Thanks,

John aka Bonemaster 

• Bonemaster
    23 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 5:14 PM

Thanks, I have switched and I can read the greens.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 3:49 AM

I have a Mac and use WaterFox with no problems and as suggested it might be a isolated location on that green

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 4:59 AM

I have had that same thing happen. I believe its the flash and I have three different browsers with different flashes.

Right now Maxthon works the best, and usually does.

Like I said earlier, use a different browser. You can see the flash version by right clicking and toward the bottom, you will see the version.

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 9:04 AM

I remembered that happened to me a couple of years ago, I was able to uncheck something and it fixed the problem. I don't remember what browser or if the check box was in the browser or flash.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:40 PM

TopShelf2010:

UPDATE: I found what I think is an example of what is being discussed...

Uh-oh!  We may be in for trouble - you seem to have posted the "Image of VEM", the one who exists but does not exist!  

Either that or the aliens are getting a fix on that green for the next transport!

RSS