Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Announcement: Last Chance Flash Sale

Fri, May 10 2019 3:20 PM (118 replies)
  • Alain760
    350 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:48 AM

Hello Champion, first of all thank you for this fun game, i have a question i will very soon reach the level 103, if you release a new product level 103 after i reach it, will i have the possibility to have the 10% off when we rent product for our level?

Thank you for the answer

• 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 10:38 PM

philljarvis:
    I suppose that's economics, but they need to be a little bit careful - players will eventually get fed up with this kind of thing and stop playing...

I am at that point now. Considering I have one of the top set of irons in the game...they are hitting like crap. I am barely (melted into side of ding line) missing the ding, and even with marker moved my shots are all over the place. This used to happen a lot just before new clubs came out. I have had so many shots move twice the wind, just because I miss the ding by a fraction of a fraction.

This has been happening for a couple weeks now, and unless they offer something that is truly a much better club...I think this is it for me on WGT. There is no reason for my clubs to "all of a sudden" start having the forgiveness of a starter club. Couple this with the fact that the winds are doing something completely different than what it shows, once the ball is struck, and it is making it no fun to play.

I may return when they have new clubs. But I can think of other ways to spend my money.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:32 AM

0000rb3:
    I think this is it for me on WGT.

If I had a dollar every time someone has said this I would never have to work again. LOL

They keep on playing

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 6:22 AM

0000rb3:
    This has been happening for a couple weeks now, and unless they offer something that is truly a much better club...I think this is it for me on WGT.

You have been here much longer than I and you are a much better player, but blaming the clubs?  Really?

Even at my level, I am going through those things where it seems everything just barely misses, but it is just me.

It may help to take some time off - I know several that have done that and come back refreshed and picked back up and had fun.  If it is not fun, that is probably a good idea.  I would probably do it as well.  I know WGT would not miss me and I would have to see whether I would miss the game in that circumstance.

• 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 6:05 AM

Good advice Doc. I did this before. Doing it again, but still shooting only one tourney per week in CC. At this rate, my 97 remaining Nike balls should last a couple more years...lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 8:09 AM

andwhy67:

hpurey:
    I'm suspecting maybe the yellow pro v's will be here soon and  I only have enough credits to get maybe 2 sleeves of the L70's.  God I hope L70 Titleists are one of the options offered in yellow when they come to WGT.  

Hazen, they bring those balls out, I'll buy you a sleeve ;-)

Cough Cough, Bump.  LOL

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 12:18 PM

hpurey:
    Cough Cough, Bump.  LOL

;-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 12:46 PM

Dougie4042:

hpurey:
    Cough Cough, Bump.  LOL

;-)

Oh yes, he let me know before then ink was dry…...

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 3:20 PM

Haha. I was wondering why this thread kept coming back. XD

_CHAMPION

RSS