Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Legend Bracket Tournaments?

Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:58 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rushore100
    29 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2019 7:26 AM

Looks like I have a second login from long ago that I've never noticed, and my laptop automatically logs me in under that.  That's my picture.  LOL

DonCaron:

Wow! Two Rushores on the same thread and the latter has no history

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2019 11:56 AM

Rushore100:
    Looks like I have a second login from long ago that I've never noticed, and my laptop automatically logs me in under that.  That's my picture.  LOL

Just a suggestion...

maybe contact WGT through Customer Support or send them an email to...

members@worldgolftour.com

and let them know that you have created multiple accounts. Explain to them that you are using the current one and have them remove or disable the previous one.

This may allow any confusion at a later date be avoided.

Don

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 4:49 PM

I agree. They need those 9 hole and 18 hole Tour Legend Brackets just like they had Legend as the number of ranked rounds were increased for 100 and 200 credits, respectively. I play 9 hole tierless sometimes have won a few but i also do some ready go and weekly/monthly WGT tournaments. I play on mobile so don't have notes like many players on PC do nor some on mobile do with 1 or 2 calculators (as a former club mate told me). I play by feel and its fun

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 2:55 AM

Rushore100:

I play a lot of general bracket tournaments, and when I was legend tier, there were money tournaments just for the legend tier.  However, now that I'm tour legend, there are no money tournaments just for my tier.  It's either non-money tournaments, or it's tierless, and I've noticed that it's almost always the tour champions that win them shooting ridiculous scores like 55 on Olympia Fields on a windy day.  There is a reason they are tour champions and I'm only a tour legend as of yet.  I haven't yet reached the levels that allow me to get the top clubs they own, and I haven't yet gotten the experience necessary to play at that level, or I'd already be a tour champion.  The credits I earned playing in the legend brackets are all gone because I can't make the final four most tournaments.  Why don't they have money brackets for my tier?

yes i totally agree

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 10:26 AM

TopShelf2010:

Rushore100:

Just a suggestion...

maybe contact WGT through Customer Support or send them an email to...

members@worldgolftour.com

and let them know that you have created multiple accounts. Explain to them that you are using the current one and have them remove or disable the previous one.

This may allow any confusion at a later date be avoided.

topshelf you are quicker enough to query his number of accounts but how about answer the question of why there are no brackets for tour legends

Don

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 2:33 PM

AndyJames123:
    topshelf you are quicker enough to query his number of accounts but how about answer the question of why there are no brackets for tour legends

I was trying to help Rushore solve an issue they were having.

As for answering the question of "why are there no tour legend brackets", if I may be so bold... why do you care when you are only a Legend? And doing quite well in Legend Brackets I might add. Are you afraid that you will not be able to earn any more credits if/when the time comes that you move up to Tour Legend? Is that why you are still a Legend?

Don

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 10:13 PM

yes life will be much more difficult against tour champs with much more experience than me so it seems to be much fairer to have tour legend brackets against my own tier, as for me still being a legend(just) i dont think getting where i am in 2 years is to bad, just back to the original question which you again failed to answer, why are there no bracket tournaments for tour legends?

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 3:44 PM

Why such importance on winning credits, i play just for fun as it should be maybe a life check might help or if it helps you can ogle my GP...Lol.

Mick

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2019 8:58 PM

kipdog87:

Why such importance on winning credits, i play just for fun as it should be maybe a life check might help or if it helps you can ogle my GP...Lol.

Mick

its not really winning credits as i go out in the first 2 rounds on a regular basis so its just a competitive thing to test myself against others

• PAGES
RSS