Help › Forums

Re: Loss of consecutive days?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 19 2021 12:17 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jjt034
    14 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 5:45 PM

I just lost my consecutive days streak according to WGT but I most definitely played... Anyone else lose their streak>?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2019 4:33 PM

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2019 8:09 PM

jjt034:
    I just lost my consecutive days streak according to WGT but I most definitely played... Anyone else lose their streak>?

If you played on mobile, I think there may have been a possible glitch a couple of days ago. 

The other day (in fact, I think it was either the 6th or the 7th), I played a practice round shortly after 7:00 PM (EST) like I typically do. My iPad gave me the bonus points for playing the day. Everything looked good. I even played a couple of more practice rounds.

I logged on to the website to make sure it gave me credit for the rounds by looking at the CDP graphic. It had the red ! next to the current day as if I hadn't played. I tried a couple of other browsers to see if it was a browser issue. Still had the red !.

So I played the 1 hole option on the web through my laptop. Right after I did that, I checked the CDP graphic again. This time I had a a green check mark next to the day.

It made me wonder if there was a glitch with receiving credit for playing mobile practice rounds that day. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2019 8:31 PM

Robert1893:
    So I played the 1 hole option on the web through my laptop. Right after I did that, I checked the CDP graphic again. This time I had a a green check mark next to the day.

I do this everyday after the new "WGT Day" starts at midnight GMT (UTC+0) to make sure the CDP bonus is applied and use a CC pass to add it to the club.  This is to allow for any potential problems with getting through a round and having a problem (which is still suppposed to count).

You have to play at least one shot, starting between midnight GMT on one day and midnight GMT the next day.  Being early or late can cost the day.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2019 8:36 PM

I was definitely into the new day when I played. I had never seen anything like that before. I probably played a half dozen 3-hole practice rounds. Always had given me credit. Not sure what was the difference this time. 

• megangross
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 2:47 AM

I just lost 1827 consecutive days played. NO REPLAY from WGT.

• Olelpaso
    149 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:50 PM

i just lost over 1800,after playing yesterday to get my bonus,and consecutive days. i am hoping they will kindly reset it for me. someone stole my password,and i was locked out,for over a week.

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 6:53 PM

About a month ago, I had the same problem; I lost my consecutive days despite having played it.

I reported the error to WGT and in less than 24 hours the problem was resolved, my count of consecutive days played returned to what it corresponded to.

Since then, every time I complete a new day, I take a screenshot showing the day count and the windows calendar displayed.

I recommend that you do these two things, mainly that you report the problem.

• Apache106
    30 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 8:35 AM

I played 11pm and lost 167 CDP. WTH? It happened once when I had 40 CDP and they fixed it, but now I had some personal issues and I couldn't play until 11pm and they are gone. What's up with that WGT?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 4:01 AM

CDP time is GTM, UTC, Zulu.

In the USA, the change is in the afternoon...

Check the clock running with the CDP indication.

• PAGES
RSS