Forums

Help › Forums

Re: equiptment

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 5 2019 4:41 PM (3 replies)
  • mary03375
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 8:59 AM

I heard on this website that I CAN SELL BACK SOME OF THE EQUIPTMENT SUCH AS CLUBS TO WGT. HOW CAN I DO THIS..

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:15 AM

If you go to your Profile page and select Equipment, there should be a Sell Equipment button available. This will bring you to the section to sell clubs back to the ProShop. Keep in mind that you can only sell clubs that are not equipped, so if you are using a club that you want to sell, you would need to swap it out in your inventory for something else temporarily. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:33 AM

WGTShamWow:

If you go to your Profile page and select Equipment, there should be a Sell Equipment button available. This will bring you to the section to sell clubs back to the ProShop. Keep in mind that you can only sell clubs that are not equipped, so if you are using a club that you want to sell, you would need to swap it out in your inventory for something else temporarily. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

Also you can only sell the clubs that you have purchased from the pro shop . The starter clubs can not be sold for credits .

• mega1byte
    768 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 4:41 PM

Another side note,,, if you have a problem in selling your club and get a message that says " Club may be part of your bag"

You need to edit your equipment and select the bag tab then drag the bag over. Now your bag is not functioning and therefore you should be able to sell your club.

Mega1byte

RSS