Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cc joining is more broke than before

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 5 2019 8:18 AM (3 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2019 4:27 PM

Previously it was not possible for cc to send out invite without getting the 'token error' message, but the player could request to join if they were not in a cc and that could be accepted.

Now cc can send invite to join,but when they accept they are half in/ half out.

They appear on cc listing but with no recruit or any status

The player page does not say they are in a cc

Interestingly, when you boot them to try again, the opposite happens,  the player page says they are in cc but they are no longer on the listing at all.  

The same happens when player requests to join, so there seems to be no way for a player to join a cc at the moment, maybe mobile works.. dunno

• irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2019 4:36 PM

Now that it shows on my pg as a member i can go to club pg see all the post headlines but can not access  anything ,  cant see posts , cant see tournaments ...  and i'm stuck  

names not on member list ....  option to quit CC  is there but when clicked  i get error ...

so  stuck  cant quit or join 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 7:07 AM

Yes , this happens sometimes ,  I think the recruit has to log off then log back on . It works itself out eventually .  Just takes a little time to register .

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 8:18 AM

ok thanks

That is what happened,sort of.  I booted recruit last night, this morning he is member, somehow.

RSS