Help › Forums

Re: Not getting free balls with credit purchase

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 4 2019 1:00 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 7:02 PM

3 questions come to mind. How many level 90 Nikes did he buy to still have them around 6 months after they were removed from the game?

Does he play very much to still have Nike balls?

Why as only a master after 9 years  did he use high priced Nike balks?

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 1:22 PM

His last ball purchase was Titleist back in December. Could be just cleaning out some old balls. Think I still have a few Nikes kicking around in there somewhere.

Only 85 ranked rounds might explain tier status, but just about 5000 rounds played in alt/match games.

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 9:31 AM

Rolone:

I clicked on the get free Max gold balls with credit purchase and bought $50 dollars worth and didn't get any free balls. I did it again for Callaway Chrome, purchased another $50 and again got no free balls.i

I didn't get mine either. Further, balls I had purchased, I couldn't put in my golf bag! Ergo, I'm stuck with these useless starter balls! 

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 10:06 AM

Rolone:

Those dates should be in the first line for guys like me that don't take the time to read the whole thing.

I had a comment but will leave it to all to guess what it was.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 1:00 PM

mommamarg:

I didn't get mine either. Further, balls I had purchased, I couldn't put in my golf bag! Ergo, I'm stuck with these useless starter balls! 

Were you able to equip those lime green balls you bought a month ago?

How to Equip Your Bag

• PAGES
RSS