• KennethLasley
    37 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 3:15 PM

Cannot invite any new members

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 6:27 PM

Hi KennethLasley,

Its something our team is working on as well as a few other issues with clubs and we hope to have this fixed as soon as posted as soon as possible. Sorry!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 8:34 PM

You can invite a friend on the mobile platform - if they are not already in a CC.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:40 PM

Once more the Invite to CC button is missing on member's profile page. I just don't get it. Having built a couple of fairly advanced websites over the years with one of them still up and running for more than 8 years, I know that once built it is not rocket science to keep them functional.

What is going on here WGT?

Is your site continually being hacked and subsequently messed with or what?

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 12:27 PM
    BogeyOne:

Once more the Invite to CC button is missing on member's profile page. I just don't get it. Having built a couple of fairly advanced websites over the years with one of them still up and running for more than 8 years, I know that once built it is not rocket science to keep them functional.

i have this problem at the moment, no invite button or message button or the other one(i think there is 3), i have no buttons at the top of my profile page
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 11:22 PM

MartyFlanagan:
    BogeyOne:

i have this problem at the moment, no invite button or message button or the other one(i think there is 3), i have no buttons at the top of my profile page

Maybe it's a browser issue. I just went to your profile page using Opera and you have both the invite to join CC and invite friend buttons. 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 11:45 PM

I had the same issue Marty. I use a 2016 version of Slimjet, so it's probably a browser issue, as BTBS mentioned.

If I right click on a player's name and select open in a new tab, all of the buttons show up. If I just click their name, nothing shows but add friend, even if they're already a friend.

Try the right click on a player's name...see if it works.

If not, until it's fixed (if it's a WGT-side issue), you can invite using the mobile version (or an emulator if you don't have mobile app access).

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 5:04 AM
    false alarm, i was looking at my own profile page instead of other peoples, brain was not working lol
RSS