Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for new members Watch our new video

Thu, Jul 18 2019 8:22 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 6:14 AM

Fantastic CC to have fun and level up ;)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 3:46 PM

Membership is open .Lots of different tournys going on.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 12:28 AM

Bump

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:56 AM

It is really nice to see a club making an effort to recruit quality players with a record of interest in WGT. Here a two of your advertised statements.

We are looking for active players who enjoy participating in clubs activities. You must have played at least a minimum of 20 ranked/scored rounds

1. Visit and be active on our web site

Since you originally started this thread, have your standards changed? It is just that I noticed that you picked up a new member on 6/19 who only has 12 ranked rounds and has not posted a round since 6/29. You also have a member who last posted a round  9/15/2017.

For what it is worth, follow through means a lot in golf and advertising.

• toona
    389 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:40 PM

I can only reply to the member who's last posted round was 9/15/17. I am the longest standing member of this club and a personal friend to this member and his family, who passed away from cancer. He will always be on our roster as long as I am still here.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 4:07 AM

With the death or retirement of a long standing member of a club, WGT could  allow a special membership status by creating  an "emeritus" membership to go along with the others from recruit to veteran. Then people like myself would know why long absent members were no longer playing.

• AlaskanDame
    18,843 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 8:22 AM

toona:

I can only reply to the member who's last posted round was 9/15/17. I am the longest standing member of this club and a personal friend to this member and his family, who passed away from cancer. He will always be on our roster as long as I am still here.

We carry an 8/6/2013 member.  Was our founder.  Passed off owner status to a member for a trip and never came back.  We have no way of knowing what happened to him, but he’s on our roster forever.  And we will always carry QuickDrawlMcGraw, too, though his unexplained  absence only started Jan. this year.

• PAGES
RSS