Forums

Help › Forums

Re: people chipping.pitching,punching on greens

Thu, Aug 18 2022 11:03 AM (66 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 5:36 PM

CEverett12:
    I don't know who you are talking to but this a computer game , Not real golf .  You cant compare the two .  Calling people names shows more about you than anything else .

I read that completely differently. I didn't think he was calling anyone a name. I thought he was just being courteous and signing his post.  ðŸ˜‰ 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 5:51 AM

Robert1893:
    I read that completely differently. I didn't think he was calling anyone a name. I thought he was just being courteous and signing his post.  ðŸ˜‰ 

LMAO

• BigBlockVettes
    686 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 12:22 PM

I,m not comparing the two WGT is nothing more than a video game real pros DO NOT SCORE these crazy low scores. Why don,t you worry about your game & i,ll do the same Skippy !!!

• Palatkahack
    46 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 10:12 AM

I wondered what had become of Moe Norman.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 2:46 PM

BigBlockVettes:
    Why don,t you worry about your game & i,ll do the same Skippy !!!

If that's what you thnk, then why even bother posting here?! :-/

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 11:03 AM

Fist2k8:

My question is how many goes do these players have before scoring a 51 stroke round. Do you think they just go on join a tournament on a course like Bear Claw and hit these unreal scores, No one alive could do that which makes the whole tournament thing a farce. They are playing it day and night, noting down everything until it all clicks in. To find the real top players no slow meters or balls everyone the same clubs and you get one go.......sure you can keep your clibs for head to heads but for tourneys it just silly

I feel your frustrations and agree that unlimited rounds are a "farce" if I may borrow your word for it.

I don't know about everyone playing with the same clubs & balls, but I believe the format should be the same as in the PGA Tour : single-play 4 rounds.

It won't happen, though, because unlimited rounds (along with the clashes) are the backbone of WGT's business which generates their main profits : endless ball hits.

RSS