Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trying to find right club

Wed, Jan 22 2020 2:54 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mitch2992
    203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 4:12 PM

my mission should I decide to accept is to find the right club...to be clear, I’m NOT interested in Computer/PC player clubs a mixture of both is fine, but if you are a PC driven club...please don’t respond, if half to the majority of your players aren’t MOBILE it’s a waste of both party’s time. Also as a 102 tour Champ I’ve got most of these courses pretty dialed in ( quickly learning Wolf creek) having said that, interaction is half of the enjoyment of this game. Know many top tiered guys, most have said if not for the relationships/friendships developed on this game they would have quit long ago. That brings me to my next point....WGT was started in 2008, don’t know the exacts but close enough. WGT uses the forum communication app. Zzzzzz, sorry dosed off thinking about it. It is an EXTREMLY weak communication app. And it should be since 2008 technology has improved in almost everything. I unabashedly admit after 1 1/2 years of being in the same club, In the last month I’ve become a club hopper...WHY? Because I joined 2 clubs that are using forum, PC heavy...and interaction is nonexistent. If your club doesn’t have telegram, a bar, saloon, 19th hole, play room whatever you might call it, and there is not a couple hundred posts a day with gifs, jokes, impressive or comical scorecard postings, pictures etc. your members are missing out. Discord is awesome! Great for H2H, bast ball, alternate shot ( not available on mobile), was told in one club that there main communication was in Discord text, I checked.... 14 posts TOTAL, that included reply’s since Oct. 14th, 2018. If you have telegram and an active club, you are well aware that you can get 14 posts in 5 minutes vs. 3 1/2 months. I love to joke, laugh, give advice if asked...meet new people, make new friends, play against each other, share knowledge ...if you have Telegram it’s easy for me to do, I also would bring a guy who can throw up some good cards in clash, will be very active in club tourneys, leagues, Ryder cup, club challenges, if they challenge us I’m ready to rumble. Lastly, if I have to post your tourneys for you, probably isn’t a match. I’m sure I’ve run off a number of people already, but isn’t that the point. Just like in finding a job or a mate...looking for the right one, not just anyone. To circumvent the  snide comments, that took me 2 minutes to read, and I haven’t taken a speed reading course. I you don’t gave a couple minutes to attain/ proselyte a good member. Then you are just looking for body’s. If you have telegram and active club, and like to clash. Let me know, if not I truly wish your club well.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 8:05 PM

But it is hard to beat a peanut butter and jelly sammich with a really cold glass of moo.

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 9:03 PM

Your description sounds like VMFG would be a good fit. 

You're welcome.

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:09 AM

I was thinking that too

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:11 AM

Can you be a little more detailed in your post I didn't quite understand.

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:21 AM

alreno:

Can you be a little more detailed in your post I didn't quite understand.

You know he can...

• iMecho
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 4:56 AM

Very Good text , Mitch, I like the way you think :-)

I would like you to consider joining Studio 54, we are humbly growing up with solid couches of friendship and good vibes among memebers.

Cheers!

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 10:03 PM

MCM is the place to be......

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 8:18 AM

Hi Mitch2992!

You’re description of your desired club sounds exact like The Danny Noonan Misfits. We’re a smallish club that competes respectably  in Clash and tw, but our biggest asset is our discord environment. Having European members means there’s always someone to interact with. Check out our threads in this forum to get a better idea for what our club is like!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 9:27 AM

633kiki:

Hi Mitch2992!

You’re description of your desired club sounds exact like The Danny Noonan Misfits. We’re a smallish club that competes respectably  in Clash and tw, but our biggest asset is our discord environment. Having European members means there’s always someone to interact with. Check out our threads in this forum to get a better idea for what our club is like!

• PAGES
RSS