Help › Forums

Re: Pin placements

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:32 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 12:33 AM

im sure the formula 1 game doesn't charge you $10 for a set of new tires when you come into the pits lol. I get it needs to make money and im all for the subscription/membership option but we all know how that went down..... 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 7:25 AM

alosso:
    Here, it's spend, lose or quit. That's our choice!

Wrong.

I prefer to NOT spend,(letting YOU chumps do the spending) win and stick 'round.  :)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:31 AM

dchallenger:

alosso:
    Here, it's spend, lose or quit. That's our choice!

Wrong.

I prefer to NOT spend,(letting YOU chumps do the spending) win and stick 'round.  :)

Alosso is exactly right.  If you want to upgrade anything here, you have to spend credits.  Period.  Otherwise you play with free starter equipment.

You might spend money to get credits or you may win credits in tournaments or you may get free credits.

I am assuming those clubs and balls in your bag were not delivered by Santa Claus, so there is a very good chance you "spent" credits getting them.  Am I right?

If so, does that make you a "chump"?  Well, we are not chumps either.

Just have fun!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:32 AM

Williams01210021:

im sure the formula 1 game doesn't charge you $10 for a set of new tires when you come into the pits lol. I get it needs to make money and im all for the subscription/membership option but we all know how that went down..... 

BTW - I am fairly sure alosso was NOT referring to a Formula 1 game - but the real thing - which requires multi-millions of dollars to even start.  That is the main reason I am not out there winning F1 races!! :)

• PAGES
RSS