Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:28 AM (281 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 11:50 PM

Come and check us out you won't be sorry you did.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 9:49 AM

Hi,

If you play on a computer and are looking for a club to join then come and be part of my pack.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 11:52 PM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 8:03 AM

Hi,

If you play on a computer and are looking for a club to join then come and be part of my pack.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 12:28 AM

Come and be part of my friendly pack, if you use a computer then check us out.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 9:51 AM

We are a small 30 member club who play and talk via skype every day, there is usually about 12 - 16 players on each night so a game is assured.

If this is what your looking for then just contact me.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 9:50 AM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 12:28 AM

We are a small 30 member club who play and talk via skype every day, there is usually about 12 - 16 players on each night so a game is assured.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 12:20 AM

Hi out there,

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 9:46 AM

Sue

RSS