• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 11:35 PM

Bump

• FuturaUK
    1,329 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 1:46 AM

Hi,

I signed up to WGT back in 2010 but never actually played until a couple of weeks or so ago!!...

Am glad I came back to check it all out again.. Am loving learning how to play this version of online golf ( I confess I spent many yrs at ShotOnline!! )

After a few rounds on my own I created my own club ( NorthernSouls ) but I realise that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do .. gets kinda lonely playing without club members..

I did send invites out to people I know in ShotOnline but only one came over .. joined my club , then messaged me saying it was not for them and promptly went back to SO site.

I would like to join a CC that is welcoming and fun, without putting pressure on people to  take part in all competitions etc .. 

That's not to say I wont take part , just don't want to feel pressurised into having to take part ( if that makes sense )

I like to play with other players.. no matter what level they are ( I don't play the player , I play the course :) ) ... a friendly round with friends !! 

I will continue to keep my CC open,  until I am accepted into someones established club ( and this one is the one I am hoping will be the right one .. both for the club, its current members and myself.)

I hope I meet the criteria you are looking for in new members you wish to recruit.

A bit about me? - I live in the UK ( in God's County lol ) - am 59 yrs young and will be retiring in May 2020 ( cant come soon enough lol ) 

I play as often as I can ( work and home life permitting ) and this is anything from one round a day to several ... 

I am only at pro level at the moment but am progressing gradually :)

I am shortly going to be moving home, which may result in not being able to get online for a few days, but I  have set as a priority in the move, to reestablish internet connection and get back  to playing this great game!!

If you decide I am not the kind of player you are looking for, then thank you for taking the time to read my post, and good luck to you and the club for the future

Kind regards

Les 

'There is not such thing a strangers - just friends yet to be met.... '

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 11:01 PM

Hi Les,

You would be very welcome in my pack but I can't invite you as you already own a club. Once you have closed it just let me know as I've sent you a friends request, then I can send you a club invite, as it is wgt doesn't allow it as you can only be in one club at a time.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 10:53 PM

Hi,

Les joined us and is loving it, why don't YOU give us a try.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 8:41 PM

Bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 9:45 PM

Bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 11:50 PM

Hi,

If you use a computer to play and are looking for a new club, then come and join my friendly pack.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 10:46 AM

Come and check us out you won't be sorry.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 10:21 PM

If your looking for a good social side as well as a good competition side ? then come and join my pack, let the fun begin.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 12:23 AM

If you want to make friends and have fun then come join my pack.

Sue

RSS