Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Whats up with these ecxpensive clubs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 20 2009 8:10 AM (1 replies)
  • taylormade71
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 1:28 PM

I have purchased some of the Taylormade Irons and I see no difference in performance.. Is this a scam or what.. I expect that if you invest in the game you will get some sort of advantage.. Can I please get some information on this?

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 8:10 AM

Taylormade,

One of the things that this site attempts to do is to make you learn to play prior to trying to buy a game.  However you can buy a good selection of clubs when you become a PRO, which you did.  I have found that playing with the standard clubs makes you a much better player on here.  I got my average down to about 68 with the standard clubs and had played 3 months before I bought a Rapture Driver and 3 Wood.  After another month I bought the irons and wedges as well as a putter.  The irons that I have, the Rapture do make a difference in length and height of your shot which lets you fire at more pins.  You might want to practice more with you old clubs and you might notice that some of the new clubs have a quicker swing meter which can cause your shots to go offline if you aren't on the mark.

RSS