Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Daily XP Bonus

Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 4:51 AM

Before playing your first round put your cursor on the bar at the top left of the screen where your level growth is indicated.  This opens a small window which gives an exact total of XP's that you have. Make a note of the total and then play as you normally do. At the end of play check the total again and you will know what XP's you were given.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:40 PM

craigswan:

But that is because my streak is over 2300 at the present time. 

I lose mine every time I go to the states

wgt lets me read the forums but will not let me sign in .

Any idea's around this please .

Umm, don't go to the states?

No, J/K.

What actually happens when you try to log in?  Have you contacted CS about this?

I know I have done what Joe described when I have been out of the states to keep the CDP going with no problem.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 11:53 PM

Right just checked it. As long as you log in and play one shot you earn the bonus, this applies to the PC version anyway. I waited for a new day and quit a round after 1 1/2 holes and earned my 650 daily bonus immediately.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 5:20 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:17 AM

pooped169:
    Here's a good one; I was 3 minutes late logging in last night.

Most of us have jobs and lives, and you have been around long enough to know you have 24 hours to play that one hole.  I play one hole as soon as possible after the "new WGT day" starts so I don't miss it.

You can do it on mobile, so you don't have to be at your PC.  I did it every night on a 2-week trip overseas with no computer.

• PAGES
RSS