Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Commentator's phrases

Tue, Aug 3 2021 10:55 PM (167 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 11:29 AM

I haven't read back through everything, but I don't remember any mention of this.

I got a thump-thump (single heartbeat) on 

this

shot. It was even lies and didn't look all that special to me. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 11:39 AM

JimbeauC:

I haven't read back through everything, but I don't remember any mention of this.

I got a thump-thump (single heartbeat) on 

this

shot. It was even lies and didn't look all that special to me. 

There is a thread somewhere my friend. We were discussing this exact same thing... single heart beat thump.

I was keeping a track of shots were I was hearing the thump. I never got around to posting the replays though. I will see if I can track down the thread and post some of my findings.

Stay tuned

Don

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:37 AM

Wolf Creek #10, if you stick it within a couple feet of the pin.

Doc:)

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 5:48 AM

"Erm, it's still you"

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 1:42 PM

Today I got “Settled in nicely” without the “very” as is shown on page 1.  I was playing Wolf Creek and chipped to within inches.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 2:09 PM

Cheers Paul. I can't find the audio file for that by changing the file name to what you posted, but I'll put it in the list anyway because WGT could've called it anything. ; )

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 4:30 PM

The direction this game seems geared to head in, I'm kinda surprised there isn't a phrase yet for when you miss the green in reg, "Way to go Boomer".

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 5:13 PM

twinponds169:

The direction this game seems geared to head in, I'm kinda surprised there isn't a phrase yet for when you miss the green in reg, "Way to go Boomer".

Be patient my friend. The game is still a work in progress.

Be careful with your suggestions.

LOL

Don

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 10:57 PM

ScottHope:

Cheers Paul. I can't find the audio file for that by changing the file name to what you posted, but I'll put it in the list anyway because WGT could've called it anything. ; )

Scott, Hopefully someone else confirms soon.  BTW...this has been a fun adventure and got me to actually turn on the volume again.  My wife even knows the phrases now.  It’s pretty bad she knows what a “garden spot” is...opens up a beer for me. 💃🏼🍺👍🏻

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 12:48 AM

pmm711:
    ...opens up a beer for me.

... I hope she doesn't pour it over your head for playing that "silly game" again. : )

RSS