Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sponsor Packs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:13 AM (2 replies)
  • PGAsteveM10
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 6:37 PM

Are the sponsor packs ever going to get fixed? In the past several week I have played numerous games with the C&M sponsor active. About 90% of the points I have received towards gear has been limited to two items I have never used. A hat and a glove. Totally useless to me. Why play sponsor games if there is no benefit to It?

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2019 9:22 AM

PGAsteveM10:

Are the sponsor packs ever going to get fixed? In the past several week I have played numerous games with the C&M sponsor active. About 90% of the points I have received towards gear has been limited to two items I have never used. A hat and a glove. Totally useless to me. Why play sponsor games if there is no benefit to It?

For sponsor rounds, you would receive at least 1 item from the apparel pack towards that sponsor. The other items received would be random. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• MommaFrancois
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:13 AM

I have been playing with CNM for months and today I’ve sent a complaint three times because now I’m up to $70,000 in for black balls lost because it decided to select top golf and it will not let me change it. And before you say anything yes my automatic shut off. This is a glitch I’m also on my fourth blackball this needs to be fixed immediately today as of last week I lost my diamond to do to the system being down you are killing me I’ve spent a lot of money here do it right and please help immediately

RSS