• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 7:50 PM

oh dear.....nah, couldn't be...

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 5:48 AM

gonfission:
    I'll get the last day done up this weekend.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 9:34 AM

mrcaddie:

gonfission:
    I'll get the last day done up this weekend.

I'll second that emotion MrC.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 11:56 AM

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 12:03 PM

bubbsboy:

Yep, was gonna put up one of those, but didn't like any of the Smokey copies, almost did use the one by the Greatful Dead.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:26 PM

And there was me going to use the Japan one lol

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 5:41 PM

A little birdy told me that when packing something to send off in the mail , Scotch brand was tape needed to seal the deal , Long story short ,

Off to the kitchen junk dwar , only to find two kinds of screwdrivers , some folded up tin foil , matches , tooth picks , some loose screws , and a ticket to a Robin Trower concert circa 1970 ish . no tape here .

Off to the garage we go , Tape for a package where are you ?  fast look around tells you the grass needs cutting , the mower needs gas , the  kitty litter need to go out tonight for the trash man , and the left front tire on the golf cart needs some air . past the fridge to the left on the floor is a box , ( open fridge / beer cart ) , look at the box and ( open fridge / beer cart )  three times , Look in the box only to find Duc Tape , the shiny kind that looks like Tin foil , 

turn back past the fridge , open , ( Beer cart ) , once or twice more . Dinner , Roasted chicken with brazed potaotes and fresh " Green " beans  from the farm , 

Light  a " Frap " candle ,

look at the box that needs tape , and remember that in the tool box is some teflon plumbers and elect tape , Tool box is in the attic , ( dont ask why ) , back to the garage to get a ladder ( Fridge / beer cart ) was on the way , Dinner in the oven and the table set up the ladder dragged in the house and down the hall past the bathroom from the garage / Fridge ? beer cart , scratching the wall and " Dinging " the trim , step on the cat,s tail , set up the ladder and look into the attic only to find some broken toy,s , . 

OPY 

EDIT : # 1 ..  No tape here in the attic or the tool box , but you did find a game called " Dark Tower "  ( 1982 vintage ? )  {   I do have this game and it is fun  }  take the game down the ladder with care start down the hall and a mouse jumps out of the box , the cat who,s tail got stepped on tears after said mouse form out of nowhere , Get the mousy Boo ( cats name )  and they run int the bathroom , Close the door so the mouse is " trapped " with the cat , put the Dark Tower game down and check for moe miceses ,  no tape here , go back up the ladder to close off the attic and take one more look only to find a GI Joe with a Barbie head , thats just wroung and blame it on my brother , and what looks to be a M80 fire cracker .

OPY  

EDIT  # 2 ..  I put the fire cracker in my pants pocket , fold up the ladder , pick up the trans gender Joe , ( that didnt sound right sorry) , and start down the hall , as I pass the bathroom I think to my self need to " P " ,,    Time for the beer cart to refill ,,  Forgetting why the door is closed and the need to go really bad we open the door ,  Thats right , mouse and cat in there ,,,    (   The cat and the Mouse in the bathroom,, sounds like a Dr Spock or was it Zuse  IE green beer and eggs  )  TOOOO     late , Cat and mouse out of the box ,,   "   The Mouse ran up my leg , See the mouse climb , Watch the Cat with claws go after said mouse ,, OUCH   OUCH  OUCH    said I , As the cat with claws tore me a new one after the mouse ...  Up one side and then the other then they ran and OUCH was not what I said ,  Stepping into the bathroom in bare feet on a tile floor I step in a fur ball the Cat tossed up .

OPY  

EDIT #  3   ,,  I sit on the throne and reach for the tp to wipe my foot of said fur ball and see the people magazeen open to the cross word puzzle , 13 across , 2 letters , Monsters of the "  " .  light up a half burnt cig and think open the lid and take care of busniss , no dump inteeded , Drop the dwars and settle in with a cleaner foot than you started with , 14 down , 4 letters , sticky thing to seal a box ?  TAPE , thats what i was looking fore befor the cat and mouse with the ladder ,  I hear a crash in the kitchen miid stream as a healthy is brewing with a wind from the taco and been bareato from lunch ,  A nother crash I hear but cant stop now , Pinch a loaf is not going to happen , 

OPY 

EDIT #  4 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 11:01 PM

Now.....That is as heavy as the stream breakin' the levy of ev'ry thing that you ever thought was steady as she goes and then it blows.....Up, Gather it all up that means a lot in a small spot grab the kids the meds and the whole dam broken lot. 

Run for some hill upstream don't spill that backup water that stalls the kill.

Make sure you run through what you've earned and learned and yearned.

Makes a matter of a not damn bit.

Care what you got, Take your shot, I already know you did.

You ain't a kid lookin' for a said already did and will do.

I cain't  say how much they love,    But I do love you.

~whatitsworth~

~txzdave~

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 3:11 PM

Jofips must be still supping sake in a far eastern clubhouse...

https://sites.google.com/site/welcometoancientchina/_/rsrc/1318436394173/anicent-chinese-earthquake-detector/1.jpg

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 4:23 PM

See Edit # 3

RSS