Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2019

Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:47 PM (1,489 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 11:39 AM

CONGRATULATIONS to S.E.L for reaching the finals ....we had a tough challenge to beat a team full of talent like yourselfs but i know the pirates gave it 100 % for that im very proud of each one..........a big thank you to finn and dotty for the months of work you all put in to run this world cup.....awesome job well done guys.....thank you to all the genorous sponsors also.....best of luck to the teams in the cup and plate finals.......hopefully see you all next year regards mickey

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 12:28 PM

Thank you Mickey, it was a pleasure to meet up with our friends at Transgressional in the semis and as expected a tough battle it was. Well played everyone.

Thank you to all at Transgressional for another enjoyable meeting, I have a feeling we will be organising another inter cc match sooner rather than later.

Best wishes from all at SEL and a final thank you to Farfoo and Seb for your co-operation and understanding in this one

Regards

Pip

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 12:28 AM

Congrats to the Diablos for going through to the finals

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 1:50 AM

OY YEAHH!! 

TCC vs SEL "REMATCH" very very very very soon ! 

Me n Mickey are taking a JET to WALES ;) 

lol 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 1:58 AM
    carlosdev:

OY YEAHH!! 

TCC vs SEL "REMATCH" very very very very soon ! 

Me n Mickey are taking a JET to WALES ;) 

lol 

LOL CARL
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 1:59 AM
    WELL PLAYED FINN......nice eagle finish......great game finn and seb
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 4:09 AM

thx mickey

really enjoyed the game with seb

maybe not the best in shots but we had a laugh especially on a few of my shots,

finny

• lats
    5 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 4:24 AM

Congrats to all the players ! I have really impressed by the level of the game and the incredible organisation you guys have put in place. 

Bravo & thank you 

• Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 7:34 AM

Congrats to all the teams that took part and wishing the best of luck to the finalists in both Cup and Plate.

From the tightness of the semi final ties it looks to be shaping up to two cracking final matches.

Once again kudos to Finny, Dotty and the team  for making this such a fun and wonderful event. I cannot wait for next year. You guys really must have burnt the midnight oil keeping track of all that was going on and ensuring that we were kept up to date in real time. Truly astonishing performance.

I am sure I speak for all of us in saying that you should probably be awarded The WGT Top Organisers Medal for your sterling work. :)

Happy Golfing everyone

Robert aka Trinbagoboy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 7:39 AM

MGB01:

CONGRATULATIONS to S.E.L for reaching the finals ....we had a tough challenge to beat a team full of talent like yourselfs but i know the pirates gave it 100 % for that im very proud of each one..........a big thank you to finn and dotty for the months of work you all put in to run this world cup.....awesome job well done guys.....thank you to all the genorous sponsors also.....best of luck to the teams in the cup and plate finals.......hopefully see you all next year regards mickey

Was a mighty fine match Mickey mate.

Lots of very tight games, not a lot in it at all.

Pleasure to play you all again at some point as we have done in past.

RSS