Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2019

Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:47 PM (1,489 replies)
  • Jediknight1976
    106 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 3:25 PM

Cup Playoff - Match 3 (Cosa Nostra v Hard Dance Junkies)

#411 Jediknight1976 (HDJ) bt #382 douggongles (CN)

A pleasure to meet Doug who was good company throughout. Unfortunately he struggled to hit the ding on f9 & by the time he started peppering the pin on b9 the damage had already been done. A win for Hard Dance Junkies. 

• Herjavimi
    711 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 3:25 PM

Playoff match 8 Herjavimi wins 4 up vs glenanthonytuohy. Was a really closer game than it seems. I was 2 down most of the front nine. I managed to halve it on the 9th and Glen has a couple of unlucky shots and hit 2 trees (you know how this course is) and I had a very lucky shot on the 16th to make an eagle from 92 yards and end the game.

Well played Glen, was a great game despite the result and a funny one. Good luck for the rest of the tourney.

Javier

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 3:46 PM

Plate Playoff

Match 8 Fanatic Fighters v Black Diamond

Tie# 4 Cynic13 beat meengel

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 10:25 PM
    Plate Playoff Match 8 Fanatic Fighters v Black Diamod Verdexon beat WILLIAMS0121002 3 & 2
  • TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 10:50 PM

DodgyPutter:

TheGuyDownstairs:

Cup playoff - Match 3  Cosa Nostra Goodfellas v Hard House Junkies

TheGuydownstairs (410) wins on 3rd extra hole vs Sickoview (376).

Fantastic match that neither of us deserve to lose.  I was fortunate to eagle 17 to tie up the match & we both birdied the next 3 before I holed the winning birdie with a putt from the fringe on 3.

Great stuff, certainly got the juices flowing!

Not to do with me really but I thought I remembered seeing this a while ago, think the scorers missed it.

Thanks for the spot, this will happen as folk are moderated, it reserves the spot that you have posted but the post shows up much later and that means we may have already been past that page so it wont get seen... That's why we ask captains to also send in a report at the end.

But if any have been missed we do appreciate folk letting us know.

Cheers,

Dotty  

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 4:35 AM

Plate playoff. Match 3 Tie9

Duda51 wins over Gman4l60.

Best game i had in a while, what a laugh, we did not play that well but we had a blast doing it. Gman is such a funny guy it made up for my bad play, putter saved me big time as the rest of my clubs were still asleep, only for that it would have been a very different outcome, Gman is one to watch for in the future. Thanks man great fun. D

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 9:59 AM

plate playoff match1

444 - twinmeegs  v  hsgdyehdn716 - 262

shov's muckers won the match

looks like its down to the last game for a winner, gl

ill send out team over in 15mins incase we win :)

bill

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 10:14 AM

Cup Playoff - Match 3 (Cosa Nostra v Hard Dance Junkies)

BigKnight v Willieret

Great match and battle here as Willie worked hard after I took a 2up lead early. He got it back to AS after 11. My birdie on 13 nudged me back out front, and got a bit lucky by chipping in from the fringe on 15 after he stuffed his approach to 2 feet. His missed putt on 16 put me 2up where it stayed after we halved 17

Bigknight (Cosa Nostra) def Willieret (Junkies)

2up

Enjoyed our match my friend :)

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 11:38 AM
    Duffputt (Wooden Tees) wins 4 up against PGoldfinch (Paragon3) A slow F9 for both, lots of birdies on the B9 (as usual on Olympic...) A nice friendly match
RSS