Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Black Diamond GC - welcome all

Thu, Apr 2 2020 7:42 AM (8 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 8:40 PM

Black Diamond GC is always open members for a friendly and relaxed club.

We are a level 19 club (with all the benefits that includes),  200+ members without active recruiting.  Players at all skill levels.  We have a full series of free/premium/CTTH tournaments, a website, and an internal handicap system which we use for a few of them.

If you want to compete with top end champs/legends, or with TM's and Masters, on a friendly basis, we are the place to be.  You need advice or help tiering up, we help.

Members play as they see fit, in club tournaments as they prefer (or not).  We do not ask anyone to buy cc xp passes, either in club clashes or any time.  We carry members who need time off from game as long as they drop a line to a director.  Reason (could be health issues, car accident, just need a break) doesn't matter.

We only ask that members play regularly, use free cc xp passes as appropriate, and check club forum for updates 

Pros+ only.  I am tired of washing out hacks and amateurs for inactivity.

Any club director can admit you.

We do very little active recruiting.  But Black Diamond keeps growing because of word of mouth.

Tom

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 5:00 AM

Bumping ...

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 6:47 AM

Bumping ...

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 4:22 PM

Bumping … and it's always interesting to see other clubs copying the fun & friendly, play what you want … that we started 4 years ago.  We mean it.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 7:03 PM

In last 34 days since last post, we have grown to 250 members.

All of what I said above still applies, but we can only admit as members leave or get kicked (which I hate to do) for being inactive.

Tom.

• jagger48
    398 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 10:26 PM

Tom, 

I have been inactive for 5 months due to family illness and death. I got back on tonight to play and the club I was in was gone.. do not know why. I have tried to look up some of the members and they are not on friends list. 

I am looking for a club that is large and has active members. If you get a opening,,, Please give me  some consideration.. 

Thank You 

Jack  -  jagger48

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 6:20 PM

I sent you message. No response yet, and you are still not in a club.  Your choice.

I really do need to see some rounds played before I admit.  This applies to all.

Any Pro +, you are welcome if your are playing.

Tom.

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 7:32 AM

^

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 7:42 AM

I should note that jagger48 did join us 6 weeks ago.  He had quickly become a valued member of Black Diamond GC.

Tom.

RSS