Re: The Peoples Club - Starting into our 10th year

Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:18 AM (612 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 8:37 AM

BGregg1:

Yes, please!

Hi BGregg1,

I have sent you a friend request so we can discuss some things in personal messaging. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 7:41 AM

A Heads Up!  We have a few openings today.  Let me know if you are interested.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 12:31 PM

Come join a fun, easy going active club.  We have some openings at the moment.  Can't wait to welcome you!  :-)

• Barese1982
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 2:14 AM

I would love to join your club, not sure how to post on your wall.

I'm active in the game and want to be part of am equally active club 

Thanks 

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 3:39 PM

Hello Barese1982,

I have sent you a friend invite so look for it. 

You would have to be without a Country Club before I can invite you into TPC though.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 8:37 AM

Most WGT clubs have some rules.  The Peoples Club is no different.

We changed our membership requirements in May 2020 in order to get more of our members more involved with each other.  After all, what's the point of being in a club if you never interact with any other members?

In addition to playing at least once every 30 days, we are now asking members to do something else such as participating in our message forum, organizing/sponsoring club tournaments, helping other members in some tangible way (e.g. mentoring a new player or helping members with gifts of balls and/or equipment) or playing multi-player matches with other club members. This is not necessarily a complete list.  It's almost certain that there will be other things that qualify as "doing something".

Nobody likes a lot of rules but we believe that these will make TPC a better club and allow the members to participate however they feel the most comfortable.

If you want to remain anonymous, there are plenty of clubs where you can do that.  If you want more, then give TPC a try.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 10:16 AM

Hi Barese1982,

I have sent you a personal message and posted on your wall.  If there is a way, please let me know if you got one or both of these messages. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• DubbleD11
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 10:29 AM

Hi Ladychipper, I am looking to join your guy's Country Club if possible (I just sent you a friend request a few minutes ago). I currently have my own country club that I started as I didn't quite understand how the club system worked when I first began on WGT...is there a way to transfer credits from my own club to yours if I am able to join (not very many but thought it was worth asking)? Thanks so much!

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 1:11 PM

Hi DubbleD11,

Let me ask the owner if that is possible.  I do not think so but will let you know.  My belief is you would have to disable your country club before you could join another.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• DubbleD11
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 2:06 PM

Sounds good...let me know! I would like to join your guy's club either way if possible so let me know how to proceed! I am quite active on the site and playing everyday so would love those points to go somewhere more purposeful.

RSS