Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:18 AM (612 replies)
  • RBrown0414
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 7:33 AM

I just applied. rbrown0414

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 11:59 AM

CBizkit84S, Sorry, I am not on here 24 hours a day.  I check in once a day here.  You must be at least a Pro to join TPC and yes this is a very active club.

rbrown0414, you are in another club.  You must be without a club in order to join ours.

• CBizkit84S
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 7:00 PM

No worries. Thanks for the reply. Cheers!

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 8:24 AM

All the best to you CBizkit84S! 

• KINGAR7HUR
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 2:49 AM

Hey Ladychipper! I am a pretty new player and has been improving a lot. I love playing with  great players and learning from them. I am also competitive and love the idea of club battles and tournaments. I just checked out your club and saw that it is full. Am I still able to apply? Thank you

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 7:11 PM

KINGAR7HUR:

Hey Ladychipper! I am a pretty new player and has been improving a lot. I love playing with  great players and learning from them. I am also competitive and love the idea of club battles and tournaments. I just checked out your club and saw that it is full. Am I still able to apply? Thank you

Hello,

At the moment we are full and I can't invite until we have an opening.  When there is an opening I would be happy to invite you but you can't be in another club at that time.   I actually have one person ahead of you that wants to join as well.  Will send you a friend invite so we can keep in touch. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• KINGAR7HUR
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 8:35 PM

Ladychipper:

Hello,

At the moment we are full and I can't invite until we have an opening.  When there is an opening I would be happy to invite you but you can't be in another club at that time.   I actually have one person ahead of you that wants to join as well.  Will send you a friend invite so we can keep in touch. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

Thank you Marion! Can you send me a message when there is an opening please? I will leave and get ready to join you. Thank you again!

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 12:32 PM

KINGAR7HUR:
    Thank you Marion! Can you send me a message when there is an opening please? I will leave and get ready to join you. Thank you again!

Welcome to the fold!  Make friends in TPC and have loads of fun.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 11:18 AM

We have a couple of opening if you want to join a laid back, no pressure type club.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 9:08 AM

Giving this thread a boost up! 

RSS