Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Peoples Club - Starting into our 9th year

Fri, Mar 22 2024 8:51 AM (613 replies)
  • VinnyGoombotz
    322 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 4:32 PM

Again I never knew that you had to inform anyone  that you were leaving a club ,I dot know where you get these made up rules from  have a good day and GOD BLESS

• Ranger089
    47 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 7:13 AM

Cc membership

Sent a request for membership. Your club sounds like the right mix for my playing style. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Regards

Rapp

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 1:07 PM

Well Rapp I have been out all day and come back to find you joined TPC and then left. 

Good Luck!

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 1:17 PM

VinnyGoombotz:

Again I never knew that you had to inform anyone  that you were leaving a club ,I dot know where you get these made up rules from  have a good day and GOD BLESS

It's just common courtesy to do so. 

Blessings,

Marion

• Julius0007
    52 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 2:00 PM

Hi Marion,

I see both sides of this issue....and you are both right and both wrong. There's no club steadfast rule stating you have to inform the club you are leaving....however, on the other hand, it would be courteous and polite to let the club know of your intentions so they can fill that slot on a more timely basis. 

Maybe in the future, when someone joins, besides all the other information, you might also make them aware to please inform the club should they ever feel the need to leave for whatever reason they choose. Actually you might want to also enlighten all current members of the same....just saying!. 

• BMuzzy1
    44 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 7:00 PM

Hi Ladychipper. Sent you a friend request and I am interested in joining The Peoples Club, looks like a good fit!

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 10:14 AM

BMuzzy1:

Hi Ladychipper. Sent you a friend request and I am interested in joining The Peoples Club, looks like a good fit!

Invite is on the way and we would be happy to have you. :-)

• LTJ530
    58 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:40 PM

Looks like you're filled up right now but if you drop anyone I would like to join. I'm new to WGT and I get invites but all of them seem to be about required daily and weekly playing which is not for me. I play when i can and you guys seem pretty laid back for a big club which I like. let me know, thanks.

Lewis

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:55 PM

Hi Lewis,

Yes, we are full, but people come and go so I will keep you in mind. 

Can you play at least once a week or several times a month?

Marion :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 4:04 PM

I should mention that we understand that things happen in real life that we can not control.  If you let us know what is going on we are an understanding bunch. 

RSS