Forums

Help › Forums

Re: When are WGT staff in-office over Christmas??

Thu, Dec 27 2018 12:02 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 8:11 AM

Jesssicadog:

If I insult you unnecessarily - do I get a couple of sleeves of balls also !!!!

Enjoy a sleeve. Merry X-mas!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 10:19 AM

WGTChampion:

Mods and Support will be around every day. 

If you didn't break posting guidelines you wouldn't be in moderation. 

Be nice. 

_CHAMPION 

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 11:46 AM

THAT easy to get a sleeve?  Then my insult is: "You are TOO nice!"  Ouch!  lol!  Merry Christmas!

Carguysurfer

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 10:37 PM

goldeena:

Of course it's going to be a very merry Christmas for one and all - but the next clash is scheduled between 27th - 29th December so when will WGT staff be around to let posts and requests for clash report space to go through?? (I want to report my clubs clashes on the first page, know what i mean!!)..

WGT what is the holiday schedule over there???

(sorry I posted this in the wrong section b.t.w. - community help/ community introductions error).

let WGT have a holiday too , your posts and requests will be posted when they are ready.      (players are so demanding , the world doesn't revolve around any of you guys/gals)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 12:57 PM

rdodge:

goldeena:

Of course it's going to be a very merry Christmas for one and all - but the next clash is scheduled between 27th - 29th December so when will WGT staff be around to let posts and requests for clash report space to go through?? (I want to report my clubs clashes on the first page, know what i mean!!)..

WGT what is the holiday schedule over there???

(sorry I posted this in the wrong section b.t.w. - community help/ community introductions error).

let WGT have a holiday too , your posts and requests will be posted when they are ready.      (players are so demanding , the world doesn't revolve around any of you guys/gals)

Many, many, occupations have to work through the holidays, if wgt expects us to spend money on the game, then why shouldnt they have someone on duty? 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 12:02 AM

Luckystar5:

Many, many, occupations have to work through the holidays, if wgt expects us to spend money on the game, then why shouldnt they have someone on duty? 

They will:

WGTChampion:

Mods and Support will be around every day.

_CHAMPION 

I think we all have an image of the mods being in a corporate office somewhere but I'm not sure this is necessarily the case.  I assume they could also do moderation and forum checking from home if necessary. 

And while it's true that we pay them money that doesn't mean they have to be at our beck and call 24/7.  There are many companies that take money from you but most of them won't have someone beside a telephone on Christmas Day.

• PAGES
RSS