Re: Day 6 of 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gifting

Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:06 AM (53 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:08 AM

andwhy67:
    What......with nearly 20k in winnings!

Thanks for noting that.

Maybe he simply misinterpreted CEverett12's post on his wall. I'm certain the wall post was intended to ask him if he'd be willing to contribute to the 12 Days of Christmas by gifting to someone else. 

But if we're to the point of people who appear to be easily able to afford their own equipment or people asking twice (like earlier in this thread), then the 12 days may end a bit early for me. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:17 AM

Robert1893:
    But if we're to the point of people who appear to be easily able to afford their own equipment or people asking twice (like earlier in this thread), then the 12 days may end a bit early for me. 

Me too, I've gifted a couple of times, after profile reading to be sure. I'm sure it never used to be like this?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:31 AM

TimothyCrews79:

I have been gifted my putter, i thank the person who gifted it to me, thank you so much and merry Christmas to you all.. im new on this forum thing so not got this figure out yet on how to use the forum 

Your gift was sent by Leggoman13 , Thank you sir 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:35 AM

Robert1893:
    Maybe he simply misinterpreted CEverett12's post on his wall. I'm certain the wall post was intended to ask him if he'd be willing to contribute to the 12 Days of Christmas by gifting to someone else. 

Yes , that might be the case , You are correct I posted on his wall because he is one of the top earners .  Perhaps just a misunderstanding .  Merry Christmas 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:46 AM

@CEverett12

Merry Christmas to you as well! 

And thanks for all the work you're doing on this event. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:50 AM

I sent a pm to the friend who gave me a gift, I had another one the other night by playing a game with the one and only Opy. Play a game with an old friend, share some laughs and enjoy the old times. For the new players, I understand you want and need help. Enjoy the season and remember the reason. The Very Best to you and yours.

Renni

• reddog1965
    1,184 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 10:01 AM

Thank you very much to my Santa kavvz (brad) for the wedge.

My first shot with it holed it from the fairway.

Have a safe and happy holiday season to all of WGT

• darek2
    1,873 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 10:43 AM

andwhy67:
    What......with nearly 20k in winnings!

maybe Santa is for all :)), i dont ask  from players  but maybe wgt will have heart  like last year

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 11:14 AM

Hello to all the Santa's,

I have been a member for about eight years and have enjoyed playing some of the good people and players I have met, I sometimes remember the first game and some of the ups and downs and of course the tips I have got from some players for which have helped me to improve my game.

I have been fortunate to have benefited from the twelve days of Xmas in the past and if I am so blessed to be once again.

I try and play when I get the time which is sometimes a few hours a day since I have some free time, I hope that I can get my request filled so I can continue to improve my game and enjoy the company of some great player and friends,

I don't know who is giving gifts out at this time but if you could possibly see your way to gifting me a new set of irons which would be the ...Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+).

I know that it is a big ask for the iron set, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like three sleeves of the...MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+) Black Vapor

And I think as a few others may have mentioned that WGT should do this, but I am very much appreciatively thankful for all of the CC's and it's members good deeds and your contributions' which can not and should not be overlooked by WGT. They need to step up and show all the members that it is not all about them looking to make money off it's members all the time.

Let go of the purse strings WGT, it's the holiday season! 

Thanking you in advance for your gift,

LGreen5

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 11:30 AM

darek2:
    maybe Santa is for all :)), i dont ask  from players  but maybe wgt will have heart  like last year

So far, the only people I know who are gifting are players. So, at this point, yes, you are asking from players. 

Besides, being Santa is not just for a few. :-) 

RSS