Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To The Members of Wooden Tee CC

Mon, Dec 17 2018 7:22 AM (3 replies)
  • ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:49 PM

I was removed from the club Friday due to lack of participation in the club forum and tournaments. I have no issue with that - I've always respected Darren and still do.

I'm posting because also mentioned was an award from a previous CC that is displayed on my profile. It's been there over 5 years and is not something I even remotely imagined to be an issue. Certainly no disrespect was intended, and I'm sorry if it was taken that way. 

I want you all to know I enjoyed my almost 4 years in the club, contributing my daily CC pass points and checking the club forum occasionally, even while not actively participating. You are a great bunch, and I sincerely hope there's no bad blood between us - there is certainly none on my side.

I wish you all the best!

Sean

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 3:50 PM

ThreeSpot:
    I'm posting because also mentioned was an award from a previous CC that is displayed on my profile. It's been there over 5 years and is not something I even remotely imagined to be an issue.

Wow. Seems small to me. Took 4 years to make a decision ?

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 4:45 PM

Its totally understandable . I remember when i was a sophomore in high school and the girl I was dating broke up with me because I said Hi to a girl I went to the movies with in 7th grade. Its hard to move past that mentality for some. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 7:22 AM
    Displaying the award is not a problem. What i meant i was, you obviously played in CC tournaments at this other club and joined in to be able to get an award in the 1st place. However, you never played in 1 tournament or posted once in the club forum in the past year at least (i can't see activity before this time) so i removed you as i have with many others.
RSS